Below are selected pictures from events covered by Myjoyonline photojournalists in the course of the week.
Western North Region gets 8 vehicles from President Akufo-Addo
President Akufo -Addo presents cars to the Western North Regional Coordinating Council.
Western North Region chiefs welcome president Akufo-Addo
Ghana Immigration Service opens Anti Fraud Document training centre
Deputy Interior Minister, Henry Quartey, (left) and the German Ambassador to Ghana H.E. Christoph Retzlaff jointly unveil the plaque while Controller-General of Ghana Immigration Service, Kwame Asua Takyi looks on.
Controller-General of Ghana Immigration Service, Kwame Asua Takyi delivers his address
Senior officers and invited guests pose for the camera.
Deputy Interior Minister, Henry Quartey, (left) thanks the German Ambassador to Ghana H.E. Christoph Retzlaff after the inauguration.
MTN Ghana holds annual Editorial Forum
CEO of MTN Ghana, Mr. Selorm Adadevoh delivers his welcome address
CEO of MTN Ghana, Mr. Selorm Adadevoh, (right ) shakes hands with Mr Ken Ashigbe, CEO of the Ghana Telecoms Chamber with them is President of the Ghana Journalists Association, Roland Affail Monney
Mr. Selorm Adadevoh, ( middle), Chairman of the National Media Commission, Yaw Boadu Ayeboafoh, (right) and other officials.
Some staff of MTN Ghana pose for the camera.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents
- The LEKMA road that kills people seeking medical care