Today, I have a very strong Opinion. But I will still need your help.
We, as a people, have chosen this path of governance called democracy. Multi-party, to be specific.
However, governments have not been able to perform to our satisfaction, yet, we hang in there. My beef today, however, is not with government.
Please help me answer these questions. What are we getting from the opposition? What is the benefit of the opposition to us in this dispensation? Can a party only help when it is in power?
Folks, I have my opinion on this and I am sure many of you do too. Let's meet at 7PM our usual time on Joy 99.7 Fm
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I demand more from the opposition parties.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kwabenya jailbreak: Taxi driver, barkeeper jailed 17 months
- NSMQ2019: Pope John, Notre Dame set to dominate regional qualifiers
- Scientists confident of GMO rice under trial in Ghana
- Agrifood & Water Technologies to launch in West Africa
- Photos: Tunisia president receives Ghana’s Foreign Affairs Minister
- Photos/Video: Victim of NDC office shooting buried amid tension at Tafo
- I’m a pharmacist not a fire arms dealer – Delali Brempong
- Some videos of Ayawaso by-election violence doctored – Witness
- By-election violence: Masked security men came to check party militia - National Security
- Ghanaian scammers are unemployed, intelligent - EOCO
- Portion of major Kumasi to Accra highway to be closed for repairs
- 3 workers die after electrocution in Kyebi
- Gov’t reviews traffic regulations to improve road transport
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Nigerian woman nabbed for trafficking girl to Ghana for prostitution