Today, I have a very strong Opinion. But I will still need your help.
We, as a people, have chosen this path of governance called democracy. Multi-party, to be specific.
However, governments have not been able to perform to our satisfaction, yet, we hang in there. My beef today, however, is not with government.
Please help me answer these questions. What are we getting from the opposition? What is the benefit of the opposition to us in this dispensation? Can a party only help when it is in power?
Folks, I have my opinion on this and I am sure many of you do too. Let's meet at 7PM our usual time on Joy 99.7 Fm
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I demand more from the opposition parties.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Have a victorious attitude towards life ‘for it is finished’ – Christians told
- Galamsey fight: Words must match actions – Dotsei Malor urges gov’t
- Surgery on eyesight of MoMo merchant attacked with acid begins
- GES presents pianos to 100 senior high schools
- Police on manhunt for Nigerians who kidnapped Estonian mission head
- Sharubutu@100: Bawumia joins other Muslims to kickstart celebrations
- Chambas calls for stronger regional partnerships to promote stability
- Otumfuo@20: 'King Solomon' Asantehene receives plaudits for wise calls on disputes
- Snakes drive President Weah out of office
- UN reiterates commitment to assist Ghana abolish vigilantism
- Nigerian jailed 7 years for defilement
- Photos: Ghana earning its stars and stripes through tourism
- Kumasi: ‘Inestimable’ number of properties consumed by fire
- Myjoyonline Week in pictures: Rawlings receives new book, Akufo-Addo in Atebubu
- Road fatalities reduce in Central region