A four-year-old boy showed his talents as a budding artist in this nice drawing he did all over his dad’s passport.
The child got busy during a recent family trip to South Korea, where he took to the back page of his dad’s Chinese passport with a black pen and drew some really nice pictures of people, animals, and – obviously – added a bit more hair to his dad’s face. Classic.
The only problem is that now his dad is stuck in South Korea because of his unrecognisable documentation, and authorities have warned it is likely he won’t be able to travel home with his son, and the rest of his party.
The picture was originally posted on social networking site Weibo by the father, known only as Chen, alongside a plea for help.
Sounds like he might be spending the rest of his holiday on the phone to the Chinese embassy.
Let’s just hope he invests in a nice colour by numbers for his son next time.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents