After being refused a loan at a bank in Kazan, Russia, a young woman tried to convince the bank manager to approve the loan by stripping in front of him.
Yulia Kuzmina, who is reportedly in her mid-20s, went to a bank in Kazan, the capital city of The Republic of Tatarstan in western Russia, to secure a loan for a new car.
She filled out all the necessary forms, but her application was denied after the bank’s analysis determined that she was an unreliable borrower. After pleading with the loan manager, Kuzmina decided it was time for desperate measures and started taking her clothes off in front of him.
In a video that recently went viral on Russian social network VKontakte, Yulia Kuzmina can be seen sitting at a desk in the Kazan bank, the name of which has not been disclosed, opposite a young, male loan manager.
After having her application denied, the young woman stands up and takes off her short dress. She appears to say something to the embarrassed bank employee, who keeps his cool and shakes his head.
Left in her bra, but feeling that she needs to up the stakes, Kuzmina proceeds to take off her undergarment, revealing what she considers her best assets, her breasts.
At this point, the loan manager continues to shake his head and eventually gets up from his desk, walks over to the bare-chested customer and hands her coat. He then shows her out of the bank.
Daily Mail reports that after the video went viral online, Ms. Kuzmina confirmed the incident to the press, telling reporters: “I am in a difficult situation. Those who judge me do not know what they would do in my shoes”.
Some sources claim that Yulia Kuzmina works as a stripper, which would certainly explain a lot, but that has yet to be confirmed. One thing is for sure, though, she didn’t get the loan.
Interestingly, instead of commending the bank manager for the self-control displayed under “extreme” circumstances, many of those who commented on this story called him “boring” and “gay”. Come on, people, it’s a bank, there are cameras everywhere. The guy simply acted smart.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day