A shocked traveller on a Missouri highway captured video of two women travelling atop a moving vehicle while twerking.
The video shows two women performing the dance move atop a Chevrolet Suburban as it drives on Interstate 64 near the Science Center in St. Louis.
The woman who captured the video said it was filmed during the Monday evening rush hour.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and St. Louis County police said they did not receive any calls about the incident, but the driver could have faced charges if they had been caught in the act.
"People are always looking for that attention to make them go viral," Missouri Highway Patrol Trooper Dallas Thompson told KMOV-TV.
"They don't realize it takes just a minor breaking for them to fall off slam onto the pavement and get run over by another vehicle."
"The driver could be facing careless and imprudent driving because they're failing to give the highest degree of care while they're operating the vehicle," Thompson said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists
- Left to rot: $2m Hyundai Gallopers sold for $276k
- Anti-GMO groups to call foreign witnesses in GMO court case
- Adjaye refutes architects’ allegation - Says firm is doing legitimate business
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse