The Multimedia Group’s Central Region Correspondent, Richard Kwadwo Nyarko, has been named a fellow of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Fact-checking Fellowship in Africa.
The award-winning journalist is expected to spend two weeks in Johannesburg, South Africa, participating in professional development training in fact-checking and verification training and experiential learning working with the Africa Check editorial team.
He is among over a dozen journalist from Sub-Sahara Africa selected from over 1,000 applicants who applied for the flagship programme.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, Media Africa is a free and independent media that is keen on upholding democracy.
They are committed to a diverse media landscape to guarantee the monitoring role of journalism, fair media laws and skilled political communication, with a particular focus on digitalisation.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Avoke storms UEW to reinstate self as Vice-Chancellor
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- 2 High Schools in U/E to remain closed for 2 weeks
- UEW VC sued by lecturer who wants Avoke back
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert
- Photos: Section of Okponglo road caves in
- Kissi Agyebeng replaces Date-Bah at Electronic Communications Tribunal
- 2 traders in critical condition after gunmen lay siege to highway
- Smart learning and national experience centre project to be introduced in Ghana
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- SMT Ghana launches Volvo Truck traffic safety campaign
- Voltic launches plastic buy-back project at La