Founder and Presiding Bishop of the Lighthouse Chapel International, Bishop Dag Heward-Mills, is on a visit to the Archbishop of Canterbury at Lambeth Palace in London.
Bishop Dag while in the UK capital, also paid a visit to the House of Commons and the House of Lords, to interact with leaders of the United Kingdom.
These meetings were on behalf of the Pentecostal World Fellowship.
Bishop Dag sits as one of the seven members of the Executive Committee of the Fellowship.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- LEKMA road finally gets new contractor
- Deeper Life tackles immorality with campus congress
- Report wives who wear jeans to bed - DOVVSU
- You can pay to cuddle cows at this New York farm
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked
- Name those you accuse – Dr. Akwetey tells 'undermined' Special Prosecutor
- Tiger fleeing floodwaters breaks into home, relaxes in bed
- Residents chase out police for bringing back alleged witches
- Video: Baako explains why police disobeyed court order on Afoko bail
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage