A deadly fire has burnt a 13-year-old boy to death in Kumasi Friday morning.
The blaze trapped Emmanuel Akurugu, who was unable to escape his room, which was made of wood, according to Joy News’ Erastus Asare Donkor.
Almost ten shops were reduced to ashes as onlookers watched helplessly as the inferno destroyed their community in Asafo. Nothing has been salvaged.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 2019 Life Walk: ICGC donates ¢200K to Mental Health Authority
- Era of serving without promotion is over - Akufo-Addo tells police
- 'You are our most distinguished alumnus' - Buckingham University VC tells Bawumia
- Ancient Rome's sinful city at the bottom of the sea
- 7 Illegal Chinese miners arrested by ministerial committee
- No conspiracy in law school exams – Akufo-Addo
- Four remanded over kidnapping hairdresser
- Swedru municipal guard in assault case arrested
- Eugene Arhin recognised among 'Most Influential People of African Descent'
- Unemployed man remanded over robbery
- Absence of policy framework on road safety to blame for carnage - Lawyer
- NADMO distributes relief items to Chereponi victims
- Paul lobbied to appear on AWW Commission – Kofi Abotsi reveals
- Baako calls for ‘occasional’ media blacklist of Police Service
- Gov't working towards non-custodial sentencing regime