Enjoy our photojournalist's pick of pictures from important events captured during the week.
#Joy Prime signs MOU with Korea Creative Content Agency
Managing Director of MultiTV Santokh Singh Ram Singh, (right) signs for his company while Korean Ambassador to Ghana, Kim Sungsoo initialled for Korea Creative Content Agency.
Mr. Santokh Singh, (right) explaining a point to the Ambassador
Mr. Santokh Singh, (right) exchanges document with the Korean Ambassador to Ghana, Kim Sungsoo
Managing Director of MultiTV Santokh Singh (right) shakes hands with the Korean Ambassador to Ghana, Kim Sungsoo
#Achimota School qualifies for the NSMQ
Some of the students celebrate their victory
#Visa introduces management team to business partners in Ghana
Aida Diarra, Senior Vice President and Group Country Manager for VISA Sub-Saharan Africa (Right); with Alhassan Andani, Managing Director of Stanbic Bank (Left); Adoma Peprah, Country Manager, VISA Ghana, and a guest.
L-R: Kemi Okusanya, Vice President, VISA West Africa; Aida Diarra, Senior Vice President and Group Country Manager for VISA, Sub-Saharan Africa; Adoma Peprah, Country Manager, VISA Ghana; meeting with Ernest Sarpong, Head of Societe Generale Green Belt Territorial Unit.
L-R: Aida Diarra, Senior Vice President and Group Country Manager for VISA, Sub-Saharan Africa; Adoma Peprah, Country Manager, VISA Ghana; meet with Elis Atekpe, Executive Director of GHL Bank.
#The Odawna people who can't stay home when it rains
A resident of Odawna sits in front of his store while his immediate surroundings are submerged in water.
One of the several choked gutters.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists
- Left to rot: $2m Hyundai Gallopers sold for $276k
- Anti-GMO groups to call foreign witnesses in GMO court case
- Adjaye refutes architects’ allegation - Says firm is doing legitimate business
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse