Following a terrorist attack in neighbouring Burkina Faso, while mass was being celebrated in a church Sunday, concerns about Ghana’s preparedness in case of similar attacks have risen.
To test how equipped the country is in the event any such attack occurs in the country, Joy News’ Kojo Yankson visited the Accra Shopping Mall and did what in other countries would have raised eyebrows.
Watch how some Ghanaians reacted in the video below:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Demo hits Accra over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour inconveniences residents
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia
- We're confident missing Taadi girls will be found - Ghana Gas to families
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched
- Photos: Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition
- That's My Opinion: If it's good in America then it's good in Ghana?
- Photos: Ayariga fears for his cars after 45-mins rain
- Man chooses jail over going home to wife