Management of Geddit Ghana has announced the winner of its maiden promotion which was started a few weeks ago.
Mr Jeff Kobby has won a VIP ticket to attend this weekend’s Vodafon Ghana Music Awards which will take place at the Accra International Conference Centre in Accra.
The winner participated in the Tower game through an online application which gives options to play games of their choice.
Geddit is a game flyer revolution in digital marketing and its primary target is to generate store or online traffic to help businesses to connect with consumers to get exciting results.
Consumers had the opportunity to play a game on different towers on the platform to win prizes.
In an interview, the Operations Manager of the company, Mr Alfred Ohene –Kuntor said Geddit has been used as a case study for over 400 brands across the globe.
He noted that the company, which was incorporated this year, has immense knowledge in digital marketing.
According to Mr Kuntor, the company owns ‘Geddit’, a new entertainment marketing platform which promises more fun for its valued consumers.
“Geddit is a revolution within digital marketing, it is a gamified marketing tool incorporated with the primary target of helping businesses generate stores or online traffic to connect with customers and brands,” he stated.
Geddit Ghana he noted, is poised to work closely with companies, institutions both, SMEs and individuals to improve quality marketing process by providing user-friendly education for increased patronage of advertising and marketing software targeting the entertainment industry.
The company’s vision is to make Geddit become a premium and premiere digital marketing tool in Africa and the World at large, with a name equal with quality, perfection and innovation.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- GNPC Foundation secures scholarship for students in rural communities
- Ex-convict sent back to prison for stealing
- Retired army officer criticises presser on Canadian girls’ rescue
- Odumase police investigate alleged lynching of unidentified man
- 94-year-old World War II veteran gets high school diploma
- Spending time in nature boosts health, study finds
- ENA calls for gov’t support for persons living with albinism
- Kidnappers of Canadian women demanded $800k ransom
- Gun-toting primary 3 student released on bail for threatening headmaster
- Gov't to increase research funding for tertiary teachers
- Unemployed jailed 15 years for robbing MoMo merchant
- MPs aid strangers to breach security - Deputy Speaker
- Myjoyonline week in pictures: And the 2 Canadians were rescued!
- Kidnapped Canadians: Kenyasi-Achiase residents receives death threats
- Ghanaian, 2 Nigerians freed from Trinidad & Tobago jail - thanks to Akufo-Addo