Just when the infamous "where is my speech" scandal involving a deputy Minister appeared to have died a natural death, the deputy minister who is well endowed in boobs and buttocks is in the news again for the wrong reasons.
A leaked tape intercepted by Myjoyonline.com had the deputy minister in a jaw dropping conversation with another lady in which the minister vowed to make a one million dollar returns before she would bow out of politics.
In what may best be described as a salon-style gossip, but only this time in a moving vehicle, the two women are heard in a tongue-lashing episode against the Deputy Minister of Gender, Children and Social Protection, Rachel Appoh, who they accused of courting bad press for her boss and substantive minister, Nana Oye Lithur.
The two mounted a strong defence for Oye Lithur and accused Appoh of being the most ugly female minister who is without a husband, but has a "born one."
The deputy minister is heard mocking at her colleague, saying if she does not stop the needless war with her boss, she would eventually be sacked, and would lose her boyfriend.
The deputy minister was even more disgusted with what she described as the arrogant posture of her colleague with little beauty.
If she had the beauty of Benita Sena Okity Duah what would she have done? the two women said to a rapturous laughter.
The deputy minister conceded that she is unintelligent, but together with an equally unintelligent, Appoh and Okity Duah, they all have been appointed in Mahama's government.
The deputy minister in question, only recently attended an event with a wrong speech and just when she mounted the podium to deliver the speech she realised it was the wrong speech.
She is also on record to have blamed Ghanaians for the corrupt practices of politicians.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Parliament recalled to pass Companies Bill
- SA xenophobic attackers must be prosecuted – Okudzeto urges int’l community
- Minority to trigger process for Osafo Maafo’s removal
- Collins Dauda reduced Parliament’s approved Saglemi contract – Atta-Akyea
- Gov't lacks strategic policy in dealing with China - Lecturer
- Deporting 'Galamsey Queen': Ablakwa spreads blame
- OccupyGhana 'highly disappointed' by Osafo-Maafo comments on Aisha Huang
- Politics is not religion… - Free Zones boss wants a paradigm shift
- Parliament postpones stakeholder engagement on Vigilante Bill
- 'I've never been against free SHS' – Mahama to Bawumia
- 'He is an Esau!'- NDC castigates Akufo-Addo for 'betraying' galamsey fight
- Politicians are like prostitutes claiming to be virgins – Man goes wild at business summit
- Mahama presents over 20 vehicles to NDC
- Hot Audio: Even without free SHS you couldn't deliver – Bawumia to Mahama
- Free SHS has been good for North, will be good for all of Ghana – Bawumia