Ghana’s Former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Rashid Bawa is confident an Akufo-Addo presidency will save Ghana from total collapse.
According to him, Akufo-Addo is the man Ghanaians are yearning for because his achievement in both local and international politics is unrivalled.
Rashid Bawa, on Asempa FM’s "Ekosii Sen" programme, Friday endorsed Nana Addo's candidature in the upcoming presidential primaries on Saturday October 18th and urged NPP delegates to retain him [Nana] as flagbearer.
“I’m endorsing Akufo-Addo with all my heart because he is the best man to redeem Ghanaians from the shackles of poverty,” he added.
The former Ambassador said Nana Akufo-Addo’s popularity as compared to the other aspirants [Alan Kyerematen and Francis Addai Nimoh] among the Ghanaian electorate is unmatched.
He indicated that Ghanaians need an incorruptible leader to nib the “unbridled corruption” in the Mahama-led administration, which has exacerbated the hardship in the country, in the bud.
Rashid Bawa urged NPP delegates to put the interest of Ghanaians at heart and vote massively for Akufo-Addo on Saturday.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Ahmed's killing cannot end like others - Rawlings condemns “reckless” Agyapong
- Murdered investigator: No reason to narrow probe to Agyapong – Ken Attafuah
- Akufo-Addo, Mahama congratulate Ya Naa -elect
- Yaa Naa’s funeral ends with prayers for harmony
- Referendum and district elections slated for Sept
- Ghana Airport Company MD removed
- My exit from BoG escalated activities of Menzgold - Fmr Deputy Governor
- Undercover investigator killing: Gov't charges police to speed up investigations
- NDC agrees to revise presidential primaries guidelines
- Video: NDC, NPP lock horns over Menzgold
- NDC diverted 100 vehicles meant for Education Ministry for party activities
- Gov’t should have objected to NAM1 sponsoring Ghana Premier League - NDC
- Gov't endorsement of NAM1 enhanced his credibility - NDC
- Mahama, wife don’t have investments with Menzgold - Joyce Bawah
- NDC postpones flagbearer election