Housing Minister-designate, Samuel Atta Akyea says the governing NPP will prioritise accommodation facilities for judges of the Supreme Court.
He said they would work on a housing project for the judiciary that will not be crowded because justice delivery is important.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Gov’t says drop in inflation, fuel prices sign of better days ahead
- Akufo-Addo removes Justice Dery, two other high court judges from office
- NDC flagbearer race: Goosie Tanoh will get full backing if he wins - Asiedu Nketiah
- Reversion to 'original' logo cost less than GHS16,000 – EC boss
- Mahama will be easier to beat in 2020 - Nana Akomea projects
- Sylvester Mensah is intellectually fit for the presidency - NDC Chairman supports
- I'll continue Mills' policy of building party offices - Alabi
- I'll accelerate development if...Sly Mensah pledges
- Work hard, bring NDC back; Sly Mensah to delegates in Eastern Region
- I won't fail you; Prof Alabi tells Ashanti NDC
- "Reduce it again" - 6 NDC presidential aspirants turn Oliver Twist
- Bye-election: 'Unifying' NPP candidate emerges at Ayawaso West Wuogon
- NDC Primaries: Alabi files nomination Monday
- Yellow for Yes, brown for No – EC on new regions referendum
- August 4 soon to be Public Holiday if...