Former Acting CHRAJ Commissioner and strong lady, Anna Bossman, has reportedly been penned down as Ghana’s Ambassador to France.
Since leaving the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice about a decade ago, Ms Bossman has not been publicly known to engage in any public service.
Her fearless leadership at the Commission, some say, makes her a perfect candidate for Office of Special Prosecutor which President Akufo-Addo has promised to create as part of efforts to fight corruption.
But the president appears to have other plans for her.
She is not the only one slated for an ambassadorial appointment, former Attorney-General, Mr. Ayikoi Otoo is believed to be heading to Canada.
Editor of private newspaper, Daily Guide, Mrs. Gina Blay, is also believed to be heading to Germany as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Mrs. Blay and her newspaper have been ardent supporters of President Akufo-Addo for years.
She is wife of acting Chairman of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Freddie Blay.
Also on the list of possible Ambassadors is Mr. Edward Boateng who is said to be heading to China as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Rashid Bawa is to be appointed as Ghana’s High Commissioner to Nigeria.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Ahmed's killing cannot end like others - Rawlings condemns “reckless” Agyapong
- Murdered investigator: No reason to narrow probe to Agyapong – Ken Attafuah
- Akufo-Addo, Mahama congratulate Ya Naa -elect
- Yaa Naa’s funeral ends with prayers for harmony
- Referendum and district elections slated for Sept
- Ghana Airport Company MD removed
- My exit from BoG escalated activities of Menzgold - Fmr Deputy Governor
- Undercover investigator killing: Gov't charges police to speed up investigations
- NDC agrees to revise presidential primaries guidelines
- Video: NDC, NPP lock horns over Menzgold
- NDC diverted 100 vehicles meant for Education Ministry for party activities
- Gov’t should have objected to NAM1 sponsoring Ghana Premier League - NDC
- Gov't endorsement of NAM1 enhanced his credibility - NDC
- Mahama, wife don’t have investments with Menzgold - Joyce Bawah
- NDC postpones flagbearer election