Former Acting CHRAJ Commissioner and strong lady, Anna Bossman, has reportedly been penned down as Ghana’s Ambassador to France.
Since leaving the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice about a decade ago, Ms Bossman has not been publicly known to engage in any public service.
Her fearless leadership at the Commission, some say, makes her a perfect candidate for Office of Special Prosecutor which President Akufo-Addo has promised to create as part of efforts to fight corruption.
But the president appears to have other plans for her.
She is not the only one slated for an ambassadorial appointment, former Attorney-General, Mr. Ayikoi Otoo is believed to be heading to Canada.
Editor of private newspaper, Daily Guide, Mrs. Gina Blay, is also believed to be heading to Germany as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Mrs. Blay and her newspaper have been ardent supporters of President Akufo-Addo for years.
She is wife of acting Chairman of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Freddie Blay.
Also on the list of possible Ambassadors is Mr. Edward Boateng who is said to be heading to China as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Rashid Bawa is to be appointed as Ghana’s High Commissioner to Nigeria.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- 2019 budget to bring respite to Ghanaians
- 70% of Ghana’s problems 'Christian' – Peace Council Chair
- Alabi, Mahama, Bagbin, others want me to lead NDC – Abodakpi
- Dagbon protests: New region will not affect traditional boundaries – Dan Botwe
- Emir of Qatar lauds Akufo-Addo for ‘governing Ghana well’
- Ministerial nominees to be vetted by specific committees - Prof Mike Ocquaye
- Mahama promises law to regulate 'galamsey' if elected president
- OccupyGhana educates NPP MP on Right to Information Bill
- Speaker to name, shame MPs who are always late
- Office of Special Prosecutor: L.I. reaches Parliament – Gov't claims
- Akufo-Addo’s Free SHS policy law plan a joke – Minority
- NDC 'astonished' at President's 'my appointees are clean claim'
- Photo story: Furious Thursday turns to funny Monday at Adentan demo
- Kojo Bonsu pledges to make NDC 'most attractive party'
- ‘It’s long overdue’: MP accuses gov't of feet-dragging over anti-graft law