Former Acting CHRAJ Commissioner and strong lady, Anna Bossman, has reportedly been penned down as Ghana’s Ambassador to France.
Since leaving the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice about a decade ago, Ms Bossman has not been publicly known to engage in any public service.
Her fearless leadership at the Commission, some say, makes her a perfect candidate for Office of Special Prosecutor which President Akufo-Addo has promised to create as part of efforts to fight corruption.
But the president appears to have other plans for her.
She is not the only one slated for an ambassadorial appointment, former Attorney-General, Mr. Ayikoi Otoo is believed to be heading to Canada.
Editor of private newspaper, Daily Guide, Mrs. Gina Blay, is also believed to be heading to Germany as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Mrs. Blay and her newspaper have been ardent supporters of President Akufo-Addo for years.
She is wife of acting Chairman of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP), Mr. Freddie Blay.
Also on the list of possible Ambassadors is Mr. Edward Boateng who is said to be heading to China as Ghana’s Ambassador.
Former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Rashid Bawa is to be appointed as Ghana’s High Commissioner to Nigeria.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Hot Audio: Even without free SHS you couldn't deliver – Bawumia to Mahama
- Free SHS has been good for North, will be good for all of Ghana – Bawumia
- Asantehene shows gratitude for support over 2 decades
- Otumfuo@20: Lady Julia's love message to Asantehene
- Take out party elements from galamsey fight - Baako advises Akufo-Addo
- Osafo-Maafo must apologise for ‘avoidable gaffe’ – Baako
- Akufo-Addo must fire Snr. Minister for exposing Ghana to global ridicule - Former Minister
- Release MASLOC vehicles to GPRTU drivers – Mahama to gov’t
- Senior Minister’s Office clarifies controversial Aisha Huang comments
- Osafo-Maafo's comment fatal blow to galamsey fight - Ken Ashigbey
- Akufo-Addo urges ‘mobilisation of collective energy, prayers’ in Easter message
- Hot Audio: NDC will abolish luxury vehicles tax- John Mahama
- Queen mother calls for the establishment of National House of Queens
- Dust not settled on approved Bono Regional Minister – Minority hints
- NDC kicks against ‘online’ registration of new voters