The District Chief Executive for North Dayi in the Volta Region, Kudjoh Edmund Attah has assured the people of his area of government's commitment to making sure that all campaign policies are fufilled.
The New Patriotic Party in the run up to the elections promised to establish a factory each in all the Districts, allocate One Million Dollars to every constituency and free education at the secondary level.
Adressing delegates of the NPP at Vakpo Tando Mr. Attah said all promises made during the 2016 campaign will be fulfilled without delay.
He has however, asked the people of the area to continue to support the party as government is also making sure that developmental projects are brought to the area.
“I will make sure party members who made sure the party won the elections are given a job” he promised.
He congratulated the delegates for their commitment to the party in the 2016 election which brought the NPP into power.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- 70% of Ghana’s problems 'Christian' – Peace Council Chair
- Alabi, Mahama, Bagbin, others want me to lead NDC – Abodakpi
- Dagbon protests: New region will not affect traditional boundaries – Dan Botwe
- Emir of Qatar lauds Akufo-Addo for ‘governing Ghana well’
- Ministerial nominees to be vetted by specific committees - Prof Mike Ocquaye
- Mahama promises law to regulate 'galamsey' if elected president
- OccupyGhana educates NPP MP on Right to Information Bill
- Speaker to name, shame MPs who are always late
- Office of Special Prosecutor: L.I. reaches Parliament – Gov't claims
- Akufo-Addo’s Free SHS policy law plan a joke – Minority
- NDC 'astonished' at President's 'my appointees are clean claim'
- Photo story: Furious Thursday turns to funny Monday at Adentan demo
- Kojo Bonsu pledges to make NDC 'most attractive party'
- ‘It’s long overdue’: MP accuses gov't of feet-dragging over anti-graft law
- Akufo-Addo leaves for a day's visit to Qatar