The presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama, has handed over 20 vehicles to the party to help enhance the operational capacity of the party's regional offices.
The Nissan pickup vehicles and Renault Duster Saloon Cars were donated by various benefactors to support the former President during the recent internal NDC presidential primaries.
The vehicles were however not deployed for the campaign.
Handing over the vehicles to the National Chairman, Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, the NDC Flagbearer promised to intensify his efforts to raise logistics and resources for the party in the run-up to the campaign for Victory 2020.
The National Chairman thanked Mr Mahama and assured him that the vehicles will be used to campaign vigorously for his re-election as President in the 2020 election.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Let's protect our peace by rejecting vigilantism - Methodist Bishop
- Make U/W 'everlasting stronghold' for NPP - Minister to NPP
- CID boss’ conduct ‘indefensible’ - Kasser-Tee fires
- Free SHS is most people-centered policy in Ghanaian history - Yagaba Chief
- Agalga responds to arms importation controversy; says gov’t being dishonest
- No space for conflicts; end the violence now – Akufo-Addo to ‘Chereponis'
- EIU report: NDC rubbishes 2020 victory prediction for NPP
- NDC issued permit for arms importation 2 days before leaving office - Gov’t reveals
- Nayiri lauds Akufo-Addo’s intervention in roads sector
- Philanthropist to industrialise Mfantseman constituency
- We’ve cleared arrears - Health Minister on trainee allowances
- DCEs abandon terrorism meeting; minister outraged
- Ghanaians angry with NPP, NDC – JOY restrategises for 2020 victory
- EIU predicts 2020 victory for Akufo-Addo
- Gov’t urged to consult broadly on Nima regeneration project