Agents of NDC Presidential candidate, Augustus ‘Goosie’ Tanoh have registered their displeasure with the ballot printing process ahead of the primaries.
The agents in a letter to the National Executive Committee are demanding an immediate halt of the process for the issues to be addressed.
“We respectfully request that the ongoing printing be brought to a halt and engagement with all agents commenced to address these issues before we proceed,” the letter said
According to the agents they have not received any information on the number of ballot papers to be printed so they are unable to verify if there is over-printing of the papers.
They added that when they tried verifying from the printing company, they were turned away.
“…we were informed that their contract was with the party and not with us…” they lamented.
The agents said because of these issues they are unable to perform their duties as agents and ensure the printing is done in a fair manner.
Read their letter below
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Otumfuo@20: Lady Julia's love message to Asantehene
- Take out party elements from galamsey fight - Baako advises Akufo-Addo
- Osafo-Maafo must apologise for ‘avoidable gaffe’ – Baako
- Akufo-Addo must fire Snr. Minister for exposing Ghana to global ridicule - Former Minister
- Release MASLOC vehicles to GPRTU drivers – Mahama to gov’t
- Senior Minister’s Office clarifies controversial Aisha Huang comments
- Osafo-Maafo's comment fatal blow to galamsey fight - Ken Ashigbey
- Akufo-Addo urges ‘mobilisation of collective energy, prayers’ in Easter message
- Hot Audio: NDC will abolish luxury vehicles tax- John Mahama
- Queen mother calls for the establishment of National House of Queens
- Dust not settled on approved Bono Regional Minister – Minority hints
- NDC kicks against ‘online’ registration of new voters
- Videos of alleged irregularities in referendum fake -EC
- NDC is being disingenuous with NHIS collapsing claims - Dep. Minister
- CPDA to launch maiden Vice Presidential Permutations Forum