Agents of NDC Presidential candidate, Augustus ‘Goosie’ Tanoh have registered their displeasure with the ballot printing process ahead of the primaries.
The agents in a letter to the National Executive Committee are demanding an immediate halt of the process for the issues to be addressed.
“We respectfully request that the ongoing printing be brought to a halt and engagement with all agents commenced to address these issues before we proceed,” the letter said
According to the agents they have not received any information on the number of ballot papers to be printed so they are unable to verify if there is over-printing of the papers.
They added that when they tried verifying from the printing company, they were turned away.
“…we were informed that their contract was with the party and not with us…” they lamented.
The agents said because of these issues they are unable to perform their duties as agents and ensure the printing is done in a fair manner.
Read their letter below
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- NDC denounces militia group ‘The Hawks’
- Short Commission petitioned to invite Mahama
- NCCE to name, shame political parties backing vigilante groups
- Investigate 15-bullet marks around my house – Witness tells Commission
- National Security Director fingers NDC 'Hawks' in Ayawaso by-election violence
- Military is being overly politicised –ex-serviceman
- Mahama hit with second 'eligibility suit' days to NDC presidential primaries
- NDC office shooting: Interior Minister warns against reprisals
- I know nothing about party office shooting – Joseph Yamin
- NDC asked to rescind boycott of Short Commission hearing
- Update: Yamoah-Ponkoh, Yamin questioned over fatal NDC shooting
- Ablakwa readies for court over Minister’s failure to brief Parliament
- Industry leaders want Akufo-Addo to improve security ahead of SONA 2019
- Emile Short Commission reveals security is politicised – Prof Gyampo
- Gov’t condemns fatal shooting at NDC office