It's one of the qualifying campaign's most-nervy moments as four teams in a group all enter the final day with an equal chance of reaching the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana, Guinea, Togo and Uganda all enter the last day certain of a place if results go their way.
The Sparrow Hawks of Togo will renew their bid of qualifying for next year's tournament when they clash at the Tamale Stadium on Wednesday at 16:00 GMT in the final Group E match.
But the probable line up to start for the Black Star:
John Boye(doubt)/ Awal Mohammed
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Solskjaer: I don't know if Man Utd players care
- NC Special Cup: WAFA beat Hearts as Dwarfs and B. Chelsea secure first wins
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- PSG clinch eighth Ligue 1 title after Lille draw
- Everton put 4 past woeful Man United
- Betway Easter Gala 2019: Top 4 winners awarded
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 6 preview
- Juventus win eighth successive Serie A title
- Monte Carlo Masters: Fognini stuns Nadal to reach final
- Jeffrey Schlupp's Afcon in doubt after ankle injury
- Tennis: McDan ITF World Tour launched
- Man City hold on against Tottenham to go top
- Monte Carlo Masters: Djokovic loses to Medvedev, Nadal into semi-finals
- #JoyFPL: Last double game week could save season
- Messi already deserves the next Ballon d'Or – Rivaldo