It's one of the qualifying campaign's most-nervy moments as four teams in a group all enter the final day with an equal chance of reaching the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
Ghana, Guinea, Togo and Uganda all enter the last day certain of a place if results go their way.
The Sparrow Hawks of Togo will renew their bid of qualifying for next year's tournament when they clash at the Tamale Stadium on Wednesday at 16:00 GMT in the final Group E match.
But the probable line up to start for the Black Star:
John Boye(doubt)/ Awal Mohammed
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Salah scores as Egypt move into last 16
- VIDEO: A look at Andre Ayew's record 9 Afcon goals for Ghana
- AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe held after two glaring Musona misses
- AFCON 2019: Omeruo header helps Nigeria qualify for last 16
- Riyad Mahrez, wife ordered to pay former nanny
- AFCON 2019: Amr Warda sent home by Egypt for disciplinary reasons
- Man Utd reach agreement with Palace for £50m Wan-Bissaka
- AFCON 2019: Nigeria players 'owed bonuses and allowances'
- AFCON2019: Pote shots leave Ghana hot in Benin draw
- Ghana 2-2 Benin: Five things we learned
- Ghana 2-2 Benin: Black Stars players rated
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon too strong for Guinea-Bissau
- AFCON 2019: Why this may be Ghana's best yet
- AFCON 2019: Black Stars XI v Benin - Kwadwo Asamoah benched
- AFCON 2019: Can Ghana win? Kinna Likimani doubts