AshantiGold defender Kadiri Mohammed is hoping to record his first cap for Ghana after earning his second call up to the Black Stars ahead of the final Afcon qualifier with Rwanda.
Kadiri was handed his maiden call up by coach Avram Grant for the game against Mozambique but was an unused substitute.
With qualification to the tournament already sealed the young defender is hoping to play a part in the last game.
"I have already been called twice and I am hoping that the coach will invite me for more games and I will make sure I give my best."
"Every player wants playing time and I am hoping that the coach ( Avram Grant) will give me the opportunity to play.”
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Dogboe predicts knockout victory over Navarrete in rematch
- Solskjaer: I don't know if Man Utd players care
- NC Special Cup: WAFA beat Hearts as Dwarfs and B. Chelsea secure first wins
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- PSG clinch eighth Ligue 1 title after Lille draw
- Everton put 4 past woeful Man United
- Betway Easter Gala 2019: Top 4 winners awarded
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 6 preview
- Juventus win eighth successive Serie A title
- Monte Carlo Masters: Fognini stuns Nadal to reach final
- Jeffrey Schlupp's Afcon in doubt after ankle injury
- Tennis: McDan ITF World Tour launched
- Man City hold on against Tottenham to go top
- Monte Carlo Masters: Djokovic loses to Medvedev, Nadal into semi-finals
- #JoyFPL: Last double game week could save season