AshantiGold defender Kadiri Mohammed is hoping to record his first cap for Ghana after earning his second call up to the Black Stars ahead of the final Afcon qualifier with Rwanda.
Kadiri was handed his maiden call up by coach Avram Grant for the game against Mozambique but was an unused substitute.
With qualification to the tournament already sealed the young defender is hoping to play a part in the last game.
"I have already been called twice and I am hoping that the coach will invite me for more games and I will make sure I give my best."
"Every player wants playing time and I am hoping that the coach ( Avram Grant) will give me the opportunity to play.”
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- FIFA condemns undercover investigator killing
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Kwesi Appiah will be sacked if Ghana fail to win 2019 AFCON
- Mybet.Africa offers bonus for Kotoko-Coton Sports match
- Chelsea striker Morata 'agrees to join Atletico Madrid'
- GOIL sends goodwill message to Kotoko ahead of Coton Sport clash
- Australian Open 2019: Sharapova beats defending champion Wozniacki
- Jose Mourinho: Ex-Man United manager 'too young to retire' and 'belongs at top level'
- I pick my team based on penis size - German coach's response to journalist
- Barcelona fight back to reach Copa del Rey quarter-finals
- Serena makes light work of Bouchard at Australian Open
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- CAFCC: Annan warns Kotoko against complacency in Coton Sport clash
- GUSA turn attention to 2019 World University games
- Kwame Kizto open to Hearts of Oak return