AshantiGold defender Kadiri Mohammed is hoping to record his first cap for Ghana after earning his second call up to the Black Stars ahead of the final Afcon qualifier with Rwanda.
Kadiri was handed his maiden call up by coach Avram Grant for the game against Mozambique but was an unused substitute.
With qualification to the tournament already sealed the young defender is hoping to play a part in the last game.
"I have already been called twice and I am hoping that the coach will invite me for more games and I will make sure I give my best."
"Every player wants playing time and I am hoping that the coach ( Avram Grant) will give me the opportunity to play.”
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco