Aduana Stars made amends for losing the first edition of the G6 by beating Hearts of Oak 4-3 on penalties at the Baba Yara Stadium to clinch the second edition.
Former youth keeper Joseph Addo was the hero of the night saving two penalties to steer the Dormaa side to victory
Patrick Razak put Hearts ahead but substitute Nathaniel Asamoah scored his second against Hearts in the competition to level the game and send it to the lottery of penalties.
Vincent Atinga converted first for the Phobians but Derrick Sasraku skied Aduana's opening kick.
Richard Akrofi saw his kick saved by Addo before Yakubu Mohammed scored Aduana’s first from the spot.
Anthony Nimo and Noah Martey both expertly converted but Joseph Addo saved Mustapha Essuman's kick to pile pressure on Hearts despite veteran Don Bortey scoring to keep Hearts hopes alive.
Godfred Saka scored the decisive penalty to clinch the title.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Shaqiri double sees Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top
- Hazard stars as Chelsea hold on to beat Brighton
- Southampton end Arsenal's 22-match unbeaten run
- Stuttgart captain's father dies in stadium after Bundesliga game
- EPL Wrap: Man City return to top, Spurs grab late winner
- Defender Smalling signs new Man Utd contract
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Caf confirms bids from SA and Egypt
- CAF CC: Kotoko hold Kariobangi to goalless draw in first leg
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards