Aduana Stars made amends for losing the first edition of the G6 by beating Hearts of Oak 4-3 on penalties at the Baba Yara Stadium to clinch the second edition.
Former youth keeper Joseph Addo was the hero of the night saving two penalties to steer the Dormaa side to victory
Patrick Razak put Hearts ahead but substitute Nathaniel Asamoah scored his second against Hearts in the competition to level the game and send it to the lottery of penalties.
Vincent Atinga converted first for the Phobians but Derrick Sasraku skied Aduana's opening kick.
Richard Akrofi saw his kick saved by Addo before Yakubu Mohammed scored Aduana’s first from the spot.
Anthony Nimo and Noah Martey both expertly converted but Joseph Addo saved Mustapha Essuman's kick to pile pressure on Hearts despite veteran Don Bortey scoring to keep Hearts hopes alive.
Godfred Saka scored the decisive penalty to clinch the title.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Saudi prince denies interest in £3.8bn Man Utd takeover
- PHOTOS: Bishop Bowers Sch honour 8-year old Kojo Arhin after Joy Kids Olympics exploits
- Berekum Chelsea, Nania to take part in Viareggio Cup in Italy
- Sánchez goals will start to flow like ketchup, says Solskjær
- Jerome Boateng ruled out of Liverpool Champions League tie
- Physio and six teenagers step in for Italian side but lose 20-0
- Mali secure first U-20 AFCON title on penalties
- Jeffrey Schlupp scores as Palace march on in FA Cup
- Basketball Africa League: Professional competition to launch in 2020
- Afriyie Acquah scores as Empoli beat Sassuolo in Serie A
- Mission International School, Happy Days Academy dominate Joy Kids Olympics second leg
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: Barca striker burgled during La Liga debut vs Valladolid
- Sergio Ramos and his 25 Real Madrid red cards: a retrospective
- Ramos sent off as Real Madrid suffer shock home loss to Girona
- I was destined to be world champion - Commey