Ghana female international Elizabeth Addo has won the Hungarian Female FA Cup and league title with Ferencvaros FC.
The 22-year-old midfielder played 58 minutes for the Hungarian giants as they mauled Honved 5-0 in the final clash of the competition.
The Black Queens midfielder who has been outstanding for the Hungarian giants since joining from Serbian side Spartak Subotica was delighted with the feat of winning the double.
"It was a big delight to have won the title here and we are champions," Addo told Asempa Sports.
“This is my first season and we have won the league and cup double.”
“My contract has ended but we are negotiating for a new deal.”
Elizabeth Addo captained Ghana at the 2008 FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup in New Zealand going on to feature for the Black Princesses at the 2010 and 2012 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Germany and Japan respectively.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign
- Messi humbled by Betis fans' standing ovation
- CAF CC: Akonnor refuses to blame lack of football activity for early exit
- Incredible Messi hat-trick earns standing ovation from Betis fans
- Inter edge Milan derby in five-goal thriller
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- CAF CC: Asante Kotoko suffer group stage exit
- Atletico-Barca clash sets attendance record for women's club game
- Keerapa Active to construct ultra-modern football facility in Sogakope
- Juventus suffer first league defeat of the season at Genoa
- Wolves stun Man United in FA Cup quarterfinals
- Man City come from two goals down to reach FA Cup last four
- Isco and Bale get Zidane's second coming off to winning start
- Dalex Swift Hoops lights up Pent Hall Week celebration