Ghana female international Elizabeth Addo has won the Hungarian Female FA Cup and league title with Ferencvaros FC.
The 22-year-old midfielder played 58 minutes for the Hungarian giants as they mauled Honved 5-0 in the final clash of the competition.
The Black Queens midfielder who has been outstanding for the Hungarian giants since joining from Serbian side Spartak Subotica was delighted with the feat of winning the double.
"It was a big delight to have won the title here and we are champions," Addo told Asempa Sports.
“This is my first season and we have won the league and cup double.”
“My contract has ended but we are negotiating for a new deal.”
Elizabeth Addo captained Ghana at the 2008 FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup in New Zealand going on to feature for the Black Princesses at the 2010 and 2012 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Germany and Japan respectively.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations