Ghana female international Elizabeth Addo has won the Hungarian Female FA Cup and league title with Ferencvaros FC.
The 22-year-old midfielder played 58 minutes for the Hungarian giants as they mauled Honved 5-0 in the final clash of the competition.
The Black Queens midfielder who has been outstanding for the Hungarian giants since joining from Serbian side Spartak Subotica was delighted with the feat of winning the double.
"It was a big delight to have won the title here and we are champions," Addo told Asempa Sports.
“This is my first season and we have won the league and cup double.”
“My contract has ended but we are negotiating for a new deal.”
Elizabeth Addo captained Ghana at the 2008 FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup in New Zealand going on to feature for the Black Princesses at the 2010 and 2012 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Germany and Japan respectively.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- FIFA condemns undercover investigator killing
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Kwesi Appiah will be sacked if Ghana fail to win 2019 AFCON
- Mybet.Africa offers bonus for Kotoko-Coton Sports match
- Chelsea striker Morata 'agrees to join Atletico Madrid'
- GOIL sends goodwill message to Kotoko ahead of Coton Sport clash
- Australian Open 2019: Sharapova beats defending champion Wozniacki
- Jose Mourinho: Ex-Man United manager 'too young to retire' and 'belongs at top level'
- I pick my team based on penis size - German coach's response to journalist
- Barcelona fight back to reach Copa del Rey quarter-finals
- Serena makes light work of Bouchard at Australian Open
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- CAFCC: Annan warns Kotoko against complacency in Coton Sport clash
- GUSA turn attention to 2019 World University games
- Kwame Kizto open to Hearts of Oak return