Asante Kotoko goalkeeper Isaac Amoako, defender Abeiku Ainooson and midfielder Isaac Quansah have joined Ashantigold on loan till the end of the season.
The trio who have struggled to get match playing time at Kotoko are expected to help Ashgold revive their premier league campaign.
Amoako has found himself down the pecking order at the club with regular Felix Annan and Ernest Sowah ahead of him.
Abeiku Ainooson was a regular at the beginning of the season with the three back formation but found himself losing a spot as the team reverted to the tradition two center backs and full back system. This will be his second loan spell in a year after he played for Dreams FC last season.
Isaac Quansah on the other hand is yet to show the form he exhibited at Heart of Lions and in preseason for Kotoko. The playmaker who is a delight to watch with the ball at his feet has found it difficult to adapt to the rigorous demands at Kotoko amidst stiff competition for places in his position.
Ashgold coach CK Akonnor could bring in more players in the second round of the season to try turn the fortunes of the club.
The miners currently lie bottom of the league with 9 points after 14 match-days.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling