Asante Kotoko goalkeeper Isaac Amoako, defender Abeiku Ainooson and midfielder Isaac Quansah have joined Ashantigold on loan till the end of the season.
The trio who have struggled to get match playing time at Kotoko are expected to help Ashgold revive their premier league campaign.
Amoako has found himself down the pecking order at the club with regular Felix Annan and Ernest Sowah ahead of him.
Abeiku Ainooson was a regular at the beginning of the season with the three back formation but found himself losing a spot as the team reverted to the tradition two center backs and full back system. This will be his second loan spell in a year after he played for Dreams FC last season.
Isaac Quansah on the other hand is yet to show the form he exhibited at Heart of Lions and in preseason for Kotoko. The playmaker who is a delight to watch with the ball at his feet has found it difficult to adapt to the rigorous demands at Kotoko amidst stiff competition for places in his position.
Ashgold coach CK Akonnor could bring in more players in the second round of the season to try turn the fortunes of the club.
The miners currently lie bottom of the league with 9 points after 14 match-days.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Black Stars captaincy rift triggers 'bring back Stephen Appiah spirit'
- Gyan urged to decline Black Stars 'General Captain' post
- Live: Joy Sports Invitational 2019 updates
- Joy AFCON Podcast Ep 4: Gyan & Ayew + analysis of Appiah's 29-man squad
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams