Asante Kotoko goalkeeper Isaac Amoako, defender Abeiku Ainooson and midfielder Isaac Quansah have joined Ashantigold on loan till the end of the season.
The trio who have struggled to get match playing time at Kotoko are expected to help Ashgold revive their premier league campaign.
Amoako has found himself down the pecking order at the club with regular Felix Annan and Ernest Sowah ahead of him.
Abeiku Ainooson was a regular at the beginning of the season with the three back formation but found himself losing a spot as the team reverted to the tradition two center backs and full back system. This will be his second loan spell in a year after he played for Dreams FC last season.
Isaac Quansah on the other hand is yet to show the form he exhibited at Heart of Lions and in preseason for Kotoko. The playmaker who is a delight to watch with the ball at his feet has found it difficult to adapt to the rigorous demands at Kotoko amidst stiff competition for places in his position.
Ashgold coach CK Akonnor could bring in more players in the second round of the season to try turn the fortunes of the club.
The miners currently lie bottom of the league with 9 points after 14 match-days.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mali secure first U-20 AFCON title on penalties
- Jeffrey Schlupp scores as Palace march on in FA Cup
- Basketball Africa League: Professional competition to launch in 2020
- Afriyie Acquah scores as Empoli beat Sassuolo in Serie A
- Mission International School, Happy Days Academy dominate Joy Kids Olympics second leg
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: Barca striker burgled during La Liga debut vs Valladolid
- Sergio Ramos and his 25 Real Madrid red cards: a retrospective
- Ramos sent off as Real Madrid suffer shock home loss to Girona
- I was destined to be world champion - Commey
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Messi scores one penalty but misses another in Barca win
- Morocco to bring in VAR technology for all top-flight league games
- CAF CC: Ex-Kotoko star Yusif Chibsah thinks key to qualifying is winning away matches
- Tanko hints at call-ups for Kotoko players for Kenya Clash
- I’m not scared of Tagoe - Richard Commey