Former Ashantigold captain, Lawrence Lartey has joined Tunisian side Club Africain in a reported three year deal.
The former Black Satellites defender moves to Tunisia two years after joining South African club Ajax Cape Town.
Lartey joins the Tunisian giants as a free agent after the expiration of his contract with the Cape Town club.
He will be the second Ghanaian to play for Club Africain in the last 5 years after tough tackling midfielder, Seidu Salifu, played for the side prior to moving to Italy.
He was part of the Ashantigold team that won the 2015 Ghana Premier League and is expected to wear the number 36 jersey.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams
- Ghana's 2019 Afcon squad: Five players snubbed by Kwesi Appiah
- Four times Black Stars players retired, then came back
- AFCON 2019: Gyan named in Black Stars provisional squad
- VAR has been a success in La Liga, say Spanish referees