Former Ashantigold captain, Lawrence Lartey has joined Tunisian side Club Africain in a reported three year deal.
The former Black Satellites defender moves to Tunisia two years after joining South African club Ajax Cape Town.
Lartey joins the Tunisian giants as a free agent after the expiration of his contract with the Cape Town club.
He will be the second Ghanaian to play for Club Africain in the last 5 years after tough tackling midfielder, Seidu Salifu, played for the side prior to moving to Italy.
He was part of the Ashantigold team that won the 2015 Ghana Premier League and is expected to wear the number 36 jersey.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- After Champions League loss to Atletico Madrid, Juventus is on the brink
- Ronaldo: I've won five Champions Leagues, Atletico have zero
- 'Cojones' celebration came from the heart - Simeone
- Manchester City 'still not ready to fight for the latter stages' - Manager Guardiola
- Atletico overcome VAR setbacks to beat Juventus
- Late goals give Manchester City 3-2 win at Schalke
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad