Former Ashantigold captain, Lawrence Lartey has joined Tunisian side Club Africain in a reported three year deal.
The former Black Satellites defender moves to Tunisia two years after joining South African club Ajax Cape Town.
Lartey joins the Tunisian giants as a free agent after the expiration of his contract with the Cape Town club.
He will be the second Ghanaian to play for Club Africain in the last 5 years after tough tackling midfielder, Seidu Salifu, played for the side prior to moving to Italy.
He was part of the Ashantigold team that won the 2015 Ghana Premier League and is expected to wear the number 36 jersey.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Boots for Charity: Two GIS pupils donate to lower division side Phoenix FC
- Messi presented with record fifth European Golden Shoe award
- Solskjaer in running for Man Utd caretaker manager role
- Ronaldo poses semi-naked again for new 'ball pit' underwear advert
- Pogba quickly deletes social media reaction to Mourinho's sacking at Man United
- Manchester United sack boss Mourinho
- MLS star David Accam organizes Community Soccer Gala in Accra
- Andre Ayew scores in Fenerbahce draw on his 29th birthday
- Europa League: Arsenal to meet BATE, Chelsea draw Malmo
- UCL Draw: Man Utd face PSG, Liverpool play Bayern
- Mourinho: Man Utd can still finish in the top four after Liverpool loss
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Shaqiri double sees Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top
- Hazard stars as Chelsea hold on to beat Brighton
- Southampton end Arsenal's 22-match unbeaten run