England will play Netherlands in the semifinals of the UEFA Nations League, while Portugal, who host the tournament, take on Switzerland.
World Cup semifinalists England will face Netherlands in Guimaraes on June 6, a day after the other tie is played in Porto.
The final and third-place playoff will take place on June 9.
England qualified for the finals of the inaugural tournament after topping Group 4 of League A, ousting Spain and Croatia to secure qualification.
Netherlands progressed from Group 1, which saw them finish above the last two world champions in Germany and France.
European champions Portugal held off competition in Group 3 from Italy and Poland to secure their spot at the finals, and Switzerland produced a remarkable 5-2 win over Belgium to top Group 2, which also featured Iceland.
More Sports Headlines
- Pogba penalty saved as Neves stunner earns Wolves draw against Man Utd
- Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri has pneumonia
- 'Too cold' in Sweden for Sierra Leone's Musa Noah Kamara
- Black Stars winger Samuel Owusu moves to Saudi Arabia
- Ghana hockey fail to qualify for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Messi, Zlatan among FIFA Puskas award nominees
- Ghanaian midfielder Godfred Donsah joins Cercle Brugge on loan
- Turkish company to construct Hearts of Oak’s Pobiman Academy
- Talking points from the Premier League weekend
- Talking points from the La Liga weekend
- Talking points from the Bundesliga weekend
- African Games: Derek Abrefa named Team Ghana captain
- Coutinho joins Bayern on loan from Barcelona
- Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on free transfer
- Ashley Cole: Ex-Arsenal, Chelsea and England full-back retires