Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says it will be a "miracle" if his side finish in the Premier League top four.
They are seventh and eight points off a Champions League place after Saturday's 2-2 draw at Southampton.
United, whose last league win was on 3 November, host fourth-placed Arsenal on Wednesday.
Before the 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace on 24 November, Mourinho said United could break into the top four by the end of December.
But speaking to Brazilian television network RedeTV about the club's ambitions after the Saints result, the Portuguese said: "Try to win as many points as possible and try almost the miracle to end in fourth."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Black Stars XI v Benin - Kwadwo Asamoah benched
- AFCON 2019: Can Ghana win? Kinna Likimani doubts
- AL-SMITH: The Black Stars patriotism, under scrutiny, demands an emphatic answer
- Cameroon v Guinea-Bissau: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- Afcon 2019: Ayew optimistic about Ghana victory against Benin today
- Ghana v Benin: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Mali dominant in win against Mauritania
- Jordan Ayew, the stagnation of a one-time Ghana prodigy
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon's Joel Tagueu ruled out of tournament with heart defect
- Prof. Wallace writes: Black Stars' pre-tournament 'goal drought'; a cause for concern?
- AFCON 2019: Djalma secures crucial point for Angola against Tunisia
- AFCON 2019: Asamoah Gyan set for another milestone
- AFCON 2019: Tunisian to referee Ghana’s clash with Benin
- AFCON 2019: Kodjia strike sees Ivory Coast scrape past South Africa
- Rafael Benitez to leave Newcastle United