The Confederation of African Football (Caf) has confirmed that the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone will not take place in Nairobi on Sunday.
Caf said the Group F fixture is cancelled because Sierra Leone remain suspended from football following a Fifa ban imposed last month.
"Seeing that Sierra Leone is still under suspension by Fifa, please note that the above mentioned match will not take place," a Caf letter to the concerned associations reads.
The African football's governing body also called off Sierra Leone's back-to-back matches with Ghana last month, and ruled out the re-scheduling of games, even if the suspension is lifted.
However Caf is yet to clarify what will happen with the latest cancellation, and how it will affect the qualifying group.
"The status of the group will be communicated later on, once the competent body takes a final decision in this regards," Caf added.
Kenya are leading the group with seven points while Ghana, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone have three points each.
Sierra Leone were suspended after the country's anti-corruption commission (ACC) set aside the FA president Isha Johansen and secretary general Christopher Kamara and handed over control to vice-president Brima Mazola Kamara and assistant secretary general Abdul Rahman Swarray.
The ACC says that under Sierra Leone law, both Isha Johansen and Christopher Kamara must vacate their posts until their case on corruption-related charges concludes.
Johansen and Kamara have denied any wrongdoing.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Injured Ronaldo expects to return in one or two weeks
- NC special competition to start this weekend after launch
- Bashir Hayford confirmed as Somalia coach
- John Paintsil confirms take-over of Wa All Stars
- Richard Commey, Liberty Industries call on Rawlings
- Caster Semenya: United Nations criticises 'humiliating' IAAF rule
- Black Stars vs Harambee Stars: 15 photos you missed from the Afcon qualifier
- Child refugee Berahino realises Burundi dream
- Mourinho's next move: Is there a club out there for the Not-As-Special One?
- ANALYSIS: Is it time for Kwesi Appiah's Black Stars to ditch playing 4-4-2?
- Schulz grabs late winner as Germany stun Netherlands
- Hazard scores on 100th Belgium appearance
- AFCON 2019: Full list of teams that have qualified
- Amewu breaks ground for construction of Hohoe Sports Stadium
- 2019 AFCON: Benin qualify as Adebayor's Togo go out