The last double game week is upon us and realistically holds the last chance to get one over your mini-league rivals. Teams that will feature in the double game week include Tottenham Hotspur, Brighton and Hove Albion, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Manchester United and Manchester City.
The array of teams involved in the double game week allows premium picks or differential picks. The debate is whether this double game week is worth going all out for or teams playing in just one fixture can still present some good options.
This week’s episode of the Joy Fantasy Football Show sees the experts deliberate on whether you should go all out for this double game week or you should be cautious.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: The tournament of the underdog
- Man Utd reject Inter Milan's £54m Lukaku bid
- The #JoyAFCON Team of the Tournament
- Senegal 0-1 Algeria: Five things we learned
- Algeria win Africa Cup of Nations with fortuitous early goal
- Parliament: Sports Minister summoned to explain poor AFCON showing
- 'I'd swap Champions League medal for Afcon' - Mane
- BHOBU-POGA Health Walk slated for July 20
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze