The last double game week is upon us and realistically holds the last chance to get one over your mini-league rivals. Teams that will feature in the double game week include Tottenham Hotspur, Brighton and Hove Albion, Watford, Southampton, Arsenal, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Manchester United and Manchester City.
The array of teams involved in the double game week allows premium picks or differential picks. The debate is whether this double game week is worth going all out for or teams playing in just one fixture can still present some good options.
This week’s episode of the Joy Fantasy Football Show sees the experts deliberate on whether you should go all out for this double game week or you should be cautious.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- NC Special Cup: Yacouba returns to inspire Kotoko to victory, Hearts confirm top spot in Premier B
- Nadal defeats Djokovic in Italian Open final to win first title of year
- Barca held by Eibar despite Messi double
- Real Madrid end campaign with 12th league defeat
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble
- AFCON 2019: Why Asamoah Gyan must be sacrificed for the future
- Robben, Ribery strike in perfect farewell as Bayern seal Bundesliga title in style
- 'Bribed' referees who handled Ashgold-Kotoko clash banned temporarily
- Guardiola relaxed over UEFA probe into Manchester City
- Allegri to leave Juventus this summer
- ANALYSIS: Only these players from Ghana's 2017 AFCON team should go to Egypt. [Infographic]
- Wafu Women's Cup: Ghana fail to reach final after Nigeria defeat
- Asantehene calls for golf support