It’s that time of the year when clubs in Europe go in search of top talents to bolster their squad with the business end of the season just around the corner.
Referred to as the winter transfer window, a lot of deals have been done by the clubs but as to whether it’s good or bad, the verdict will be delivered by the Joy Sports team on Thursday on our special Joy Transfer Countdown show.
The show will guide our cherished audience through the deals and the drama right up to when the transfer window officially slams shut.
It will be anchored by George Addo Jnr and Gary Al-Smith with insightful analysis from top journalists from Ghana and abroad. But you can be part of the show by recording a one-minute video of yourself analyzing your club’s transfers and send to the Whatsapp number 0544652366.
It airs from 10 pm to 12 am on Joy 99.7FM, Joy Prime and Joy News.
More Sports Headlines
- Former Nigeria great Samson Siasia handed life ban by Fifa
- Aduriz, 38, scores stunning goal as Athletic Bilbao beat Barcelona
- Coutinho set for Bayern Munich loan move
- Ghana's Patrick Twumasi joins Turkish club on loan
- Skyy FC owner unhappy with Normalisation Committee's draft statutes
- Andre Ayew focused on Swansea amid transfer rumours
- Liverpool goalie could miss Southampton game after pitch invader injured his ankle
- Hazard out of Madrid season opener with thigh injury
- Neymar has 'made mistakes' in pushing for PSG exit
- La Liga preview: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid set for three-horse title race
- Chelsea condemn racist abuse towards striker Abraham
- Agyemang-Badu recovering steadily after blood clot scare
- Messi, Ronaldo and Van Dijk nominated for UEFA award
- I've not signed to fight Joshua in Saudi Arabia - Ruiz Jr
- #JoyFPL: Possible replacements for Alisson in Gameweek 2