Hearts of Oak have released goalkeeper Ernest Sowah after one year at the club.
Sowah crossed carpet from rivals Asante Kotoko in 2018 and was No.1 until he picked up an injury.
Sowah's departure leaves Hearts of Oak with goalkeepers Richmond Ayi and Ben Mensah.
The club also confirmed they have released defender Yusif Alhassan, who was promoted to the first team from club's youth side Auroras last year.
“Goalkeeper Ernest Sowah and defender Yusif Alhassan have both been released from the club. We wish the two players the best of luck in their careers going forward,” a club statement read.
Meanwhile, Hearts have allowed midfielder Malik Akowuah to leave after refusing to extend his contract.
More Sports Headlines
- Ghana hockey fail to qualify for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Messi, Zlatan among FIFA Puskas award nominees
- Ghanaian midfielder Godfred Donsah joins Cercle Brugge on loan
- Turkish company to construct Hearts of Oak’s Pobiman Academy
- Talking points from the Premier League weekend
- Talking points from the La Liga weekend
- Talking points from the Bundesliga weekend
- African Games: Derek Abrefa named Team Ghana captain
- Coutinho joins Bayern on loan from Barcelona
- Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on free transfer
- Ashley Cole: Ex-Arsenal, Chelsea and England full-back retires
- Chelsea held by Leicester in Lampard's first home match
- Prof Dodoo re-elected as Ghana Athletics Association president for a third term
- Ghanaian John Manyo-Plange named Vice President of Basketball Africa League
- Guardiola: They have to fix VAR