Asante Kotoko booked their place in the finals of NC Special Cup tier 1 following after beating Hearts of Oak in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The Porcupine Warriors won 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 stalemate in regulation time.
Kotoko looked to be cruising through to the final with Fatawu Safui's fourth-minute strike, only for Hearts to equalise in the 94th-minute courtesy Christopher Bonney to force penalties.
Captain Amos Frimpong scored the decisive spot-kick to send Kotoko through after defender Mohammed Alhassan's penalty hit the post.
Enjoy photos from the match played at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Takoradi-based FIFA referee, George Vormawah
Kotoko coach CK AKonnor
More Sports Headlines
- Kroos piledriver helps Real Madrid win at Celta but Modric sees red
- Mane and Firmino give Liverpol win at Southampton
- Dortmund crush Augsburg to set title marker in season opener
- Lacazette and Aubameyang give Arsenal the edge over sturdy Burnley
- Former Nigeria great Samson Siasia handed life ban by Fifa
- Aduriz, 38, scores stunning goal as Athletic Bilbao beat Barcelona
- Coutinho set for Bayern Munich loan move
- Ghana's Patrick Twumasi joins Turkish club on loan
- Skyy FC owner unhappy with Normalisation Committee's draft statutes
- Andre Ayew focused on Swansea amid transfer rumours
- Liverpool goalie could miss Southampton game after pitch invader injured his ankle
- Hazard out of Madrid season opener with thigh injury
- Neymar has 'made mistakes' in pushing for PSG exit
- La Liga preview: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid set for three-horse title race
- Chelsea condemn racist abuse towards striker Abraham