Asante Kotoko booked their place in the finals of NC Special Cup tier 1 following after beating Hearts of Oak in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The Porcupine Warriors won 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 stalemate in regulation time.
Kotoko looked to be cruising through to the final with Fatawu Safui's fourth-minute strike, only for Hearts to equalise in the 94th-minute courtesy Christopher Bonney to force penalties.
Captain Amos Frimpong scored the decisive spot-kick to send Kotoko through after defender Mohammed Alhassan's penalty hit the post.
Enjoy photos from the match played at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Takoradi-based FIFA referee, George Vormawah
Kotoko coach CK AKonnor
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Senegal v Algeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Ghana to face South Africa in AFCON 2021 qualifying
- Amaju Pinnick dismissed as Caf vice-president
- Mikel Obi retires from international football
- A fifth “All-African Coaches” AFCON final
- Juventus sign De Ligt on five-year deal
- AFCON 2019: Ighalo hands Nigeria bronze
- Atletico Madrid sign Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier
- Kotoko midfielder Kwame Bonsu completes move to Esperance
- CAF adopts one-leg finals for club competitions
- Real Zaragoza sign Raphael Dwamena from Levante
- Caf expands Women's AFCON to 12 teams
- Tunisia v Nigeria: kick-off time, team news, head to head, form and more
- Blatter labels Samoura's Caf move 'colonialist'
- Pernell Whitaker was unique - Eddie Pappoe