Black Stars goalkeepers’ trainer Richard Olele Kingson has revealed that popular Nigerian prophet TB Joshua can help the senior national team win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations trophy in Egypt.
Ghana haven’t won the continent’s flagship competition since 1982 in Libya.
Since then they have been to three finals and this year they are in a group alongside holders Cameroon, Guinea-Bissau and Benin.
Image: Richard Kingson
“I believe. If we allow ourselves and contact him and ask him, Daddy, please we want you to back us with your prayers he'll do it,” Kingson said on Joy Sports’ Arena Sunday.
“If the team or nation sends me, I will go. My father in the lord does not take money from anybody. Everything is free from his heart because he always says that: ''I'm not the healer-I'm not Jesus Christ, I'm not God, I'm not Jesus Christ.”
Head coach Kwesi Appiah is expected to name a provisional 30 man squad this week with the team set to play two friendly games during their three-week pre-tournament camp in Dubai.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko beat Hearts on penalties to reach finals
- Ghana 0-0 South Africa: Black Stars players rated
- Chelsea confirm departure of Maurizio Sarri to Juventus
- Pogba: I’m thinking of a new challenge
- Fury stops Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight
- Hearts v Kotoko tactics: How Phobians can beat marginally superior Porcupines
- Colombia beat Messi's Argentina at Copa America
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage