1. We're soft (and we smell good).
Men love how women smell. It's this amazing combination of shampoo, perfume, and whatever girly soap, bodywash stuff women guys use in the shower. Women smell amazing. Almost all the time.
2. We're maternal.
Men love how women have these maternal instincts. They're so much more warm and caring than the male friends. Oh, and if you cook for them they'll love you forever.
Why do men love women? One word: Bikinis! All women just look so good in them, no matter how out of shape or fat you complain about feeling.
4. We're good listeners.
Mne will rather talk to a female friend whenthey have a super huge emotional problem to solve. They get the sense they listen more than any of their guy friends and offer so much better insight.
5. We're good at expressing ourselves.
Sometimes you think they don't care because they don't sit there like your girlfriends and chat with you about how happy they are to have met you—but that isn't the case. They have a hard time expressing themselves! Ladies take it for granted how easily words come to you. I'm jealous.
When a woman's body just fits so perfectly into yours at night. Spooning is so underrated.
7. We aren't afraid to cry.
I have to admit—sometimes men are envious at how women are allowed to show all their emotions whenever they want. Men want to cry, or blame a bad mood on PMS or act like a baby, but they swallow it up and act macho. It's exhausting.
A woman's body has so much personality! God, just watching a woman walk down the street is so much more interesting than watching a man. It's all in the hips. The bodies are just so much more beautiful.
9. High heels.
Nothing makes legs look better then a sexy pair of heels. We all love them—even if it does make you a few inches taller than your man. Oh, but just remember to bring some flats in your bag for the end of the night. It annoys them to hear you obsessively complain.
10. We look GOOD in sweatpants.
Men like it when women are dressed to the nines for a night out as much as the next person, but there's something super sexy when you're dressed down with no makeup. Bonus point if you're sweating and in your gym clothes.
- Reckless driver in viral video fails to appear in court after falling sick
- ‘I only met Godfred Dame to discuss Law School issues’ – Justice Dotse fights off Opuni bias claims
- I doubt impartiality of Justice Dotse; he should recuse himself – Opuni
- Court grants ‘Jesus Ahuofe’ ¢100k bail over Shatta Wale hoax shooting
- Sudan general declares state of emergency amid coup
- 37th ICAG Graduation Ceremony: female UEW graduate adjudged overall best candidate
- Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
- Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
- Madina MP leads constituents to demonstrate over deplorable roads
- Thousands throng El-Wak stadium for Ghana Immigration Service screening
EC reducing cost of elections per voter to $7.70 incorrect – Peter Otokunor
Streaming platforms do not properly represent massive support we give to our local musicians – Kwame Berko
2021 AFCON: Teams can have up to 28 players in squad
Confederation Cup is an opportunity for us to redeem themselves – Opare Addo
We reject Mahama’s scoring of 2020 elections as one of the worst – EC
I will cite the police for contempt of Parliament – Francis Sosu
‘Aboboyaa’ ban: The laws exist, our problem is enforcement – Road safety advocate
Provide evidence on ballot stuffing claims – EC dares Mahama
Fake kidnap victim pleads guilty to 2 charges against her
Mahama never said EC thumb-printed 1m ballot papers – Afriyie Ankrah
Playback: PM Express discusses Election 2020 and EC’s final verdict
The LGBTQI+ debate: Tale of the Ghanaian parent
We’ll settle the 2024 elections ‘anyway-anyhow’ – Afriyie Ankrah
More Ghanaian celebrities get Twitter verifications
‘We are going back to the drawing board to start preparing’ – Mercy Tagoe-Quarcoo after Black Queen’s elimination