Nominations for the 11the edition of the Ghana Information Technology & Telecom Awards (GITTA 2021) have been opened.
In its 11th year, the Ghana Information Technology & Telecom Awards which has been the Oscars of Ghana’s ICT industry for over a decade will once again celebrate and showcase disruptions, innovation and cutting-edge technology in the ecosystem.
The awards will recognise digitisation across all sectors, including the Public Sector, Banking, Telecoms, ICT, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Health, and all others involved in digitisation.
This year’s edition of the prestigious awards is scheduled to be held in October this year.
GITTA was created as a strategic platform to recognise, reward, and showcase the pioneering ICT initiatives, driving Ghanaian private and public sector innovation, with a vision of setting a benchmark to the sub regions’ wave of development in ICT.
InstinctWave Chief Executive Officer, Akin Naphtal, expressed his excitement about the 11th edition of the awards scheme, describing it as a catalyst of innovation and digitisation on the African continent at large.
“We cannot underestimate the role of technology and digitisation and its importance to national development and the development of the entire continent of Africa.”
“We will be looking out for organizations that are at the forefront of innovation, disruptions and cutting-edge technology which is constantly transforming the lives of the modern day Ghanaian and African at large”, he buttressed
GITTA will shine the spotlight on those working across the information technology industry and innovators who have worked tirelessly to deliver top notch technological innovations that ultimately achieves incredible successes for their clients.
He added that it is the belief of his company that the awards will inspire a new generation of spark, technology disruption and general growth in the tech space in Ghana and on the continent as a whole.
It promises to be a night of great entertainment, good food, and networking which should not to be missed by industry players and stakeholders; especially in a time where technology has played a major role in navigating the world through the difficulties brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Entries are open to all organizations and bodies within Information Technology space across Africa.
- Archbishop of Canterbury, others oppose Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill, pledge to engage with Archbishop of Ghana
- Alajo coup plot: You cannot travel to Kenya – Court declines Agordzo’s request
- My employee became my landlord at a point in my career – CEO of Websoft solutions recounts
- While you disregard your own laws, be mindful of the dire consequences – Isaac Adongo to BoG Governor
- 5 NDC MPs file motion to probe Akufo-Addo’s use of chartered flights for foreign travels
- Madina MP files contempt charges against police officers involved in Monday’s protest
- It’s not everyone who can be entrepreneur – CEO of Websoft Solutions Limited
- Retract and apologise for defamatory publication or face court action – Lawyers of Eugene Arhin to Adom-Boakye
- ‘I still feel traumatised by my experiences in EC’s strong room’ – Kpessa-Whyte
- I’m still pursuing my dream to become a medical doctor – Philipa Baafi
I carried the cross for my family, it must end with me – Breast cancer survivor
Akufo-Addo presents 50 vehicles to army; cuts sod for US$24.8 million housing project
Chinese students sue Apple for not including a charger with the iPhone 12
Bawumia to speak about digital economy on November 2
Akufo-Addo lauds Okyenhene’s efforts on Climate Change
‘Electoral Commission has become more partisan than political parties’ – Kpessa-Whyte
Ghana receives 756,000 more doses of Johnson & Johnson single-shot Covid-19 vaccine
‘It is a good time to be in charge of your areas’- President Akufo-Addo to MMDCEs
Speaker of Parliament refers Madina MP’s contempt charges against police officers to Privileges Committee
Chamber of Commerce in Takoradi receives training on Cybersecurity Act
Philanthropist Dr Frank Awuah Adjei donates maternity block extension to KNUST Hospital
Errand boy stole my money and submitted fake documents to PPA – Road Contractor
Ashanti Region NDC holds retreat for constituency executives
Woman takes 23 family members on blind date to test man’s generosity
Anti-LGBT bill: Homosexuality is not a mental disorder – Group of 18