The 10th edition of the annual 4Syte Music Video Awards came off at Kempinski Hotel on Saturday, November 16.
The event saw dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, taking home five awards, the highest number of awards won by an artiste on the night followed by Sarkodie, who came through with three.
The 2019 4Syte Music Video Awards has been dubbed the most exciting edition in the last five years.
With over 20 categories, this year’s event honoured artistes, directors and key industry players in Ghana and across Africa.
However, it seems patrons did not only come to the event to watch and have fun but to also show off some of the best outfits from their closets.
See some of the looks below:
[Photo credit: Rob Photography]
Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
Medikal and Mmebusem
Kofi Mole (right)
- Takoradi woman in latest fake kidnapping jailed 6 years
- What are the 53 phone models that WhatsApp no longer supports?
- Allegations of bias against Justice Honyenuga unfounded, Opuni trial can proceed – Supreme Court
- As it happened: Shatta Wale, Medikal each granted ¢100k bail
- CAF Confederation Cup: Hearts of Oak drawn with Algeria’s JS Saoura
- Go to IMF for liquidity support; your finances not good – gov’t told
- Shatta Wale and Medikal each get ¢100k bail
- Parliament’s debate on Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill and MPs’ vote to be made public
- Shatta Wale, 3 others to reappear in court today
- Alajo coup plot: You cannot travel to Kenya – Court declines Agordzo’s request
Elon Musk is now worth more than ExxonMobil
Government to punish employers who refuse to pay pension for employees
Parliament’s transparency on anti-LGBT bill is good for our democracy – Sam George
Covid: Biden sets new rules as air travel to the US reopens
Banning tricycles from highways unconstitutional – Minority
GFA to reward referee of the season with a car
GFA launches 2021/2022 football season
3 farmers jailed 56 years for robbery at Ellembelle
Carabao Cup: Arsenal beat Leeds to reach quarter-final
Vanessa Bryant says she learned about Kobe And Gianna Bryant’s deaths on social media
Carabao Cup: Chelsea progress to last eight after shootout win over Southampton
Opuni-Agongo Trial: Court dismisses claims of bias against 2 Justices Dotse and Honyenuga
Playback: One-on-one with Lands Minister, Samuel Abu Jinapor
Current criminal code is a little vague, it did not capture all alphabets – Rt. Rev. Mante on anti-LGBTQI+ bill
#NSMQonJoy: Odorgonno SHS qualifies to one-eighth stage