He is in his mid-sixties. But Lionel Richie looked like a man half is age on Sunday – no doubt thanks to his beautiful, much-younger dinner companion.
The 64-year-old grinned and bantered with photographers before climbing into his car with his mystery girlfriend, who left little to the imagination in a plunging top as the pair left Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills.
The Dancing On The Ceiling singer looked dashing in grey fitted jeans, a shirt unbuttoned at his chest, a grey jacket and black dress shoes.
He sported his signature mustache and donned tinted mustard-coloured glasses.
Lionel was in quite the jolly mood, laughing and walking with a spring in his step to his car.
No shrinking violet: Lionel's lady love also flashed her pink lace bra as she rifled through her purse
How much is this Honey? Lionel and his girlfriend were seen studing a bill, perhaps wondering what amount to tip the valet
His young companion, who he has been dating since before June 2012 but has yet to be identified, confidently showed off her cleavage – and her bra – in a very low-cut black blouse.
She wore her jet-black hair loose and straight, sporting a blunt fringe that highlighted her strong bone structure.
The beauty looked thrilled to be with the star, smiling and waving for cameras as she sat next to Lionel in the passenger seat.
Lionel is now twice divorced. He split from his second wife, Diane Richie, in 2004. He has two children with Diane, and an adopted daughter, Nicole Richie, with his first wife, Brenda Harvey.
And the five-time Grammy winner is quite the catch, having sold more than 100 million albums, and written and recorded chart-topping hits including, including Hello, All Night Long, Dancing On The Ceiling and Easy Like Sunday Morning.
According to legal documents Richie is worth a reputed $200 million. Although he reportedly fell behind with tax payments in 2010, having a lien put on his properties against $1,130,609.11 in unpaid income tax.
Yet the hit-maker has a huge fan base around the world, and will be teaming up with Australian artist John Farnham for a tour of Australia in March of next year. He is also huge in the Middle East.
- World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo a ‘total genius’ for winning Portugal penalty – Fifa
- BoG pegs cedi depreciation to dollar at 54%
- Bawumia launches $450m Gulf of Guinea Social Cohesion Project
- Bright Simons: Ghana’s 2023 Budget: A missed opportunity
- Ghana’s reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in October 2022; trade surplus hits $1.87bn
- I hope Afriyie Barnieh will be used in one of the games at the World Cup – Hearts of Oak General Manager
- Photos and videos: Artistes thrill patrons at HITZ Skuuls Reunion
- Messi scores in vital Argentina win over Mexico
- Daughter cannot watch father’s execution, judge rules
- Kuami Eugene, Eno Barony and Keche climax HITZ Skuuls Reunion’s return
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- 2022 World Cup: We didn’t ‘over-respect’ Portugal – Otto Addo
- Take tough decisions in life – GNPC boss to Presec Legon students
- Kelvin Tutu talks accountability in new single, ‘Fa kye’
- BOST MD emerges Petroleum CEO of the Year 2022
- 6th Ghana Energy Awards honours 31 individuals, companies
- 2022 World Cup: ‘Black Stars still have a big chance of making last 16’ – Otto Addo
- ‘We don’t want any mining activities on our land’ – Mampong Traditional Council insists
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- My ex got married and I’m single and completely heartbroken
- WHO convenes Africa regional policy dialogue on investment and protection of health workforce
- 2022 World Cup: Otto Addo wary of Son Heung-min threat ahead of South Korea clash
- 2022 World Cup: ‘We will see a passionate Black Stars against South Korea – Otto Addo
- ‘It feels like it never left’ – Revitalised HITZ Skuul Reunion wins patrons’ hearts