Ghanaian youngster Abdul Mumin was adjudged man of the match in FC Nordsjælland’s defeat to FC Copenhagen in the Danish League.
Mumin who played the full throttle of the game impressed greatly but that wasn’t enough as his side lost 1-0 on Sunday.
The former Right to Dream Graduate has been impressive forNordsjælland as he has played every game this season.
Mumin signed for FC Nordsjælland professionally in 2016 and has since been impressive for the side.
With his contract set to end at the end of the season a lot of European clubs are on his heels for his services.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Mahama’s administration completed 46 E-blocks, not 29 – NDC
- Indonesia: Fans ‘died in the arms’ of players in stadium crush
- Ghana re-elected to ITU Council
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Patapaa has a talent of making hit songs; he is unique – Flowking Stone
- Block all revenue leakages – Finance Ministry to NLA
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- Brazil’s Lula and Bolsonaro face run-off after surprisingly tight result￼
- Vodafone Ghana to reward customers in 2022 Care Month Celebration
- Nigeria beat hosts Ghana to win MEA Rugby League Championship
- Vodafone partners with Onix to provide world-class data centre services to businesses
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- aYo insurance introduces annual cover on Recharge with Care
- T-bills oversubscribed by 1.15% after undersubscription a week before
- GFA set to launch Talent Identification program on Wednesday