Songstress Abena Akuaba will soon unleash her next single after capturing the airwaves with ‘Hit and Run’.
The new song titled ‘Dedeede’ will be released officially on the eve of her birthday, June 1, at Club Onyx in Accra.
Patrons who will throng Club Onyx for her ‘All Black Party’ on Saturday will have the privilege of listening to the song before it dominates the airwaves.
In an interview with Merqury Quaye on Hitz FM’s Cruise Control, the artiste noted her first song was a caution to the men but ‘Dedeede’ will ‘cool the men down’.
Notable personalities expected to grace the release party for ‘Dedeede’ are Elikem Kurmodzie, DKB, Abeiku Santana, Merqury Quaye, Praye as well as other prominent personalities.
Abena Akuaba Appiah is a model, TV presenter, musician, actress and entrepreneur with years’ experience in the fashion industry.
She has modelled for most of the top name designers from around the world such as crèmè de la crèmè from the United States, Andres Aquino from Spain, sushma Patel from India, Catalan from France, late Kofi Ansah from Ghana, and others.
Abena has participated in international modelling competitions such as Top Model Ghana 2013 and Top Model of the World 2013 where she emerged top 15 out of 60 countries.
She also won Miss Universe Ghana 2014 and competed in Donald trump international pageant Miss Universe in 2014.
Abena became a brand ambassador for Garner hair products in the United States.
The runway diva has done a fashion show with Contour Fashion Week, New York fashion week, Vlisco, Woodin, Da Viva and GTP.
Abena became an X-Factor finalist in 2012 and has recently starred in an American movie and has also appeared in the American TV series Afri-Americans.
- Free SHS: Uncompleted structures converted to classrooms at Prempeh College
- Saglemi contractor was paid $179m for $64m work – Attorney-General
- Accra-Tema motorway to experience 21-day disruption to traffic flow beginning Aug 1
- Tokyo 2020: Samuel Takyi secures Ghana’s first Olympic medal in 29 years
- We’re initiators of ¢100 National Cathedral donation campaign, not government – Secretariat
- UTAG declares nationwide strike today
- 14 Madina market traders acquitted, discharged of contempt charges
- Take time off your schedules for a vacation – Palmer-Buckle tells academics
- National Cathedral to cost about $200m – Secretary for Board of Trustees
- Corrupt heads of public institutions should not go scotfree – Haruna Iddrissu to Special Prosecutor
Twitter news and updates in July – In case you missed them
Gunmen attack funeral of Hezbollah commander in Lebanon
Ghana will not default in repaying debt; but classified as highly debt distress country – IMF
She circulated my nudes because I refused to break up with ‘our’ boyfriend
‘I saw my 2-year-old carried by a man with a gun’
Ghana Youth Movement drives mental health campaign
GNECC launches school-based campaign to address stigma related to Covid-19
Youth advised to be mindful of available employment opportunities when making career choices
NUGS appeals to UTAG, SSA-UoG to call off strike
Today’s frontpages: Monday, August 2, 2021
Speaker of Parliament admits to having no right to amend GIPC Act– GUTA
Nutrifoods launches new pack design for its popular brand, Perk
50% Benchmark Value Reduction : GUTA accuses government of attempts to scrap policy
Fidelity Bank, MDF West Africa train SMEs on how to navigate International Trade amid Covid-19
National Cathedral project shouldn’t be politicised – Kusi Boateng