Aduana Stars Chief Executive Albert Commey has dismissed claims coach Milisav Bogdanovic pulled a gun on striker James Abban in an altercation on Tuesday.
The ex Hearts of Oak player has accused the coach from Montenegro of pointing a gun at him while making death threats.
But the club’s administrative head Albert Commey who witnessed the whole fracas insist the coach did not pull out his gun on the striker as being widely reported.
“Yes, there was a misunderstanding between the coach and the player where harsh words were exchanged but there was no point at which the coach pulled a gun on James Abban,” Commey told GHANAsoccernet.com.
“The coach has a licensed hunting gun and not even a pistol as being reported but at no point did he reach for the gun during the altercation.
“There was no gun pulling and I challenge anyone with evidence of this to come forth. Even the player when pressed will tell you he didn’t see any gun.”
Commey went on to give a ‘vivid’ account of what transpired between the coach and the player leading to the fracas.
“The player disrespected the coach by insulting even his mother when he was told to join the reserve team bus which will leave Dormaa later on to Wa [for All Stars game],” Commey adds.
“He [James Abban] hurled insults at the assistant coach all the way to the head coach right before my eyes.
“This is an issue we will be tackling with no kids gloves in the coming days.”
Aduana will be away to Wa All Stars in their midweek Premier League match on Wednesday.
- Accra is second most expensive city in the world – Survey
- Complete abandoned E-block if you are frustrated – Akufo-Addo tells Aflao chief
- Shatta Wale remanded in police custody for one week
- Lil Win unites with Funny Face at Kaneshie District Court
- Kofi Kinaata drops visuals for Thy Grace singles
- Google agrees to integrate Ghana’s GPS into Google map system – Bawumia
- Ambassador to Italy, Eudora Quartey-Koranteng has died
- ‘I made a mistake’ – Akufo-Addo apologises for Cape Coast harbour comment
- Prof Nana Aba Appiah Amfo is 1st female Vice-Chancellor of University of Ghana
- Ursula Owusu-Ekuful could be NPP’s running mate in 2024 – Kwesi Pratt hints
Minority to file a motion seeking answers on the state of E-block projects
Prof Kwadwo Appiagyei-Atua: Intrusion of national security details on campus a violation of academic freedom and democracy
Onion Sellers Association thank Akufo-Addo for relocation to Adjen Kotoku
World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
Stop conniving with foreign tile makers to shortchange Ghana – Mireku Duker to illegal clay miners
What makes a successful entrepreneur? – SamBoad Group CEO tells young Ghanaians
OccupyGhana’s letter to Special Prosecutor on unconstitutional time extension for public officers’ assets/liabilities declaration
MTN Group receives recognition on Fortune’s Change the World list
Ghanaian teachers are among the best in the world – Yaw Adutwum
Exports, fixed investment to contribute 0.8% to GDP in 2021 – Report
Fire guts house at Kwamo
Africa Makeup Fair, Awards slated for November
Pornhub owner settles with Girls Do Porn victims over videos
Paris Hilton pushes for US youth care abuse reform
Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions