Veteran gospel musician, Stella Seal, formerly known as Stella Dugan says men should be allowed to marry two wives as long as they cater for them.
In a yet to be aired interview with Becky on E With Becks, she argued that allowing this practice will help stop adultery in both men and women.
“If a married man can be responsible enough to take another wife instead of having multiple girlfriends, then let him.
“If you think you love the woman enough, do the needful or fix your marriage. I speak to ladies who tell me they have four to six boyfriends just because they don’t know who will give them security.”
The full interview will be aired on the Joy Prime channel on Sunday at 5 PM.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- No ‘Closed Season’ for artisanal fishers if NDC wins power in 2024 – Mahama
- We owe Green Ghana seed providers ¢28m, not ¢2.3bn – Government
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Livestream: PM Express discusses how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song
- Mastercard Foundation Health Collaborative allocates $1 million for prospective entrepreneurs
- We’ll pay outstanding debt despite inheriting it – Electrochem
- Lawyer for Jonathan Majors shares alleged texts from woman involved in actor’s assault arrest
- Inaki is not scoring for Ghana because he plays with a No.10 who loves to score – Ignatius Osei Fosu
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Pass outstanding revenue bills – Youth in Accountable Governance to Parliament
- Joint Paper by KAIPTC researchers wins global prize
- Standard Chartered Bank appoints Albert Larweh Asante as new Executive Director
- Al Jazeera exposé: Zimbabwe government gags media