President Nana Akufo-Addo will from Monday embark on a 3-day tour of the Volta Region.
The tour of the Volta region from July 9-11, 2018 forms part of the President’s ongoing nationwide tour, which has seen him visit, so far, the Brong Ahafo and Western Regions.
While on the tour President Akufo-Addo will visit the Keta, Ketu North, Adaklu, Ho Central, Hohoe, Buem, Krachi East, North Tongu constituencies.
Amongst others, he will be inspecting ongoing projects at the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS).
A delegation of queen mother's during the President's Thank You Tour in 2017
Also, the President will be inspecting the construction of a youth development centre at Adaklu, visit the Hohoe-Jasikan stretch of the Eastern Corridor Road as well as cut the sod for an irrigation project at Torgome, in North Tongu.
President Akufo-Addo will also interact with Chiefs and Queen mothers from South Dayi, North Dayi, Ho West, Ho, Kpando, Hohoe, Afadjato South, Nkwanta North,
He will also interact with the traditional authorities and inhabitants of Nkwanta South, Krachi West, Krachi East, Krachi Nchumuru, Jasikan, Biakoye, Akan, Kadjebi, Anlo, Keta, Ketu North, Ketu South, Akatsi, North Tongu, South Tongu, Adaklu and Agortime Ziope.
- Accra is second most expensive city in the world – Survey
- Complete abandoned E-block if you are frustrated – Akufo-Addo tells Aflao chief
- Shatta Wale remanded in police custody for one week
- Lil Win unites with Funny Face at Kaneshie District Court
- Kofi Kinaata drops visuals for Thy Grace singles
- Google agrees to integrate Ghana’s GPS into Google map system – Bawumia
- Ambassador to Italy, Eudora Quartey-Koranteng has died
- ‘I made a mistake’ – Akufo-Addo apologises for Cape Coast harbour comment
- Prof Nana Aba Appiah Amfo is 1st female Vice-Chancellor of University of Ghana
- Ursula Owusu-Ekuful could be NPP’s running mate in 2024 – Kwesi Pratt hints
Prof Kwadwo Appiagyei-Atua: Intrusion of national security details on campus a violation of academic freedom and democracy
Onion Sellers Association thank Akufo-Addo for relocation to Adjen Kotoku
World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
Stop conniving with foreign tile makers to shortchange Ghana – Mireku Duker to illegal clay miners
What makes a successful entrepreneur? – SamBoad Group CEO tells young Ghanaians
OccupyGhana’s letter to Special Prosecutor on unconstitutional time extension for public officers’ assets/liabilities declaration
MTN Group receives recognition on Fortune’s Change the World list
Ghanaian teachers are among the best in the world – Yaw Adutwum
Exports, fixed investment to contribute 0.8% to GDP in 2021 – Report
Fire guts house at Kwamo
Africa Makeup Fair, Awards slated for November
Pornhub owner settles with Girls Do Porn victims over videos
Paris Hilton pushes for US youth care abuse reform
Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
Apple unveils new computer chips amid shortage