Singer and songwriter, Akwaboah, is out with a new song ‘Gangsta Love’, one of the songs on his upcoming album.
The video was directed by Rex and released on November 8 and has since garnered nearly 30,000 views.
It is currently among the trending videos on YouTube.
Before the release of the song, Akwaboah had posted a photo on his Instagram handle with the song title ‘Gangsta Love’ as a caption.
The photo had sparked controversy on whether the singer had gotten married or not.
Fans and some celebrity friends had rushed to the singer’s Instagram page to pour in congratulatory messages.
However, the singer came out, after the release of the video to reveal the photo was shared to hint fans about the upcoming video.
Akwaboah in this song plays the role of a heartbroken lover who is willing to take his lover even though she cheated on him.
However, he finds his lover at the altar ready to say her vows.
This scene hinted to many fans why the singer chose to post a photo of himself and a lady in a wedding gown.
The video was uploaded on Akwaboah’s YouTube handle. This has sparked rumours he may not be with the Sarkcess Music label anymore.
But Akwaboah in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM denied the rumours adding that anything of that nature would be communicated to the public by the team.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion
- Second Lady calls for comprehensive development of children
- Include persons with mental health conditions in immunization programmes – MindFreedom Ghana to GHS
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Directors of ‘The Woman King’ auditioned me for a role – Prince David Osei
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act
- If your music penetrates China, then you have done enough as an artiste – Kuami Eugene
- Playback: PM Express discuss Moody’s further downgrade of Ghana to junk status
- Chamber of Telecommunications outlines services to be affected by SIM deactivation
- Ernest Kojo Manu: Bumpy roads, illegal speed ramps posing serious threat to safety of road users
- Single spine is the most indecent salary structure – TUC
- Organised Labour revises demand for base pay increase to 65%
- Danny List urges black golfers to be more vocal to motivate young talents