Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan netted his second goal of the season as Kayserispor progressed to the next stage of Turkish Cup.
Kayserispor booked their place in the round 16 following a hard-fought 2-1 win over YeÅŸil.
Gyan opened the scoring for Kayserispor on 44 minutes with a stunning finish but YeÅŸil equalised in the second half through Kadir Turhan.
However, Türüç popped up to score four minutes into injury-time to hand Kayserispor the all-important win.
Gyan is finding his scoring touch after struggling with injuries since joining the European club from Chinese outfit Shanghai SIPG.
The former Sunderland hitman has played only three matches in the Turkish Super Liq, managing full throttle against lower side Van BüyükÅŸehir Belediyesporin.
The prolific striker has given his career a lift-off – by launching his own AIRLINE.
He has been given the OK to set up the airline, which will bear his nickname 'Baby Jet.'
Watch the goal below
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten
- Kantamanto fire: Interior Minister commiserates with affected traders
- Minority fumes over Ofori-Atta’s absence during debate on 2023 Budget
- Northern Development Forum questions delay in construction of Pwalugu Multipurpose Dam
- Playback: PM Express discuss employment freeze in public sector
- Shut down market operations during fire safety education – Bureau of Public Safety Boss
- Kantamanto fire: We got intel about fire outbreak last week – Edward Atobrah
- Why General Arts students are ‘bleeding’ on social media
- 14 pupils receiving treatment after school bus somersaults, falls into a ditch