Japan Motors Trading Company Ltd has introduced the new Nissan X-Trail crossover, touted as a perfect example of Nissan’s approach to developing crossover vehicles with exceptional qualities.
A press release signed by the Managing Director, Mr. Salem Kalmoni noted the new X-Trail comes with knowing there is an array of innovative Nissan intelligent Mobility (NIM) features to keep you and your family safe.
The upgrade focuses on a contemporary new exterior design, a higher level of interior quality and improved driving performance. With an array of Nissan intelligent mobility features, the new X-Trail is the definite crossover for the discerning, yet adventurous buyer.
Nissan pioneered the crossover segment and still leads it today by continually evolving its range to the needs of its customers with versatile vehicles allowing you to break free of the city limits whenever you want.
Not only does the new X-Trail have the look and feel of a premium SUV, but it also has the supers-smart technology that provides the ability to tackle any on-road or off-road adventure. And because families come in all shapes and sizes, the new X-Trail has the option of seven seats, ensuring that no one misses out on the fun.
For a capable, tried-and-trusted, comfortable crossover to suit your active lifestyle, the new Nissan X-Trail does not compromise on what you expect from this much-loved SUV: Cutting edge technology, modern design, superb safety, phenomenal 4x4 capabilities, premium feature and space for the whole family.
The interior features an upmarket design with new styling for the steering, the door finishes and the console wrap. The leather trim has also been enhanced and now features white stitching while the steering wheel is D-shaped.
To complement the interior upgrades the new X-Trail’s dynamics styling is echoed throughout this always-ready-for-adventures SUV. There are beautiful new 18 inch alloys to choose from together with new exterior colours. The enhancement includes a new version “V-Motion” grille and bumper, revised headlights and signatures day-time running lights.
The front features an integrated fog lamp while the rear has LED boomerang taillights. The rear bumper has been harmonized with the stunning new face of the X-trail.
Have your say
More Automobile Headlines
- Silver Star Auto holds free service week to boost after-sales service
- Meet Changan: Chinese fleet of SUVs arrive in Ghana
- Japan Motors launches upgraded Nissan X-Trail
- Blood on the highway: Reckless driving’s needless grip on life
- Is this the world's most beautiful car?
- More than a ride, an experience: Porsche debuts new concept for 70th birthday
- Volkswagen to kill legendary Beetle
- Toyota: A giant that wants to act small
- A human being has 5 senses but an Alpha Romeo Stelvio driver has 7
- The Junction Mall Auto Show
- Volkswagen pleads guilty in US for Dieselgate-related charges
- Volkswagen tops Toyota to become world's biggest carmaker
- VW to pay record $4.3bn over emissions scandal
- Ludicrous? No, Faraday Future’s Tesla-fighting FF 91 is downright unbelievable
- Quadriplegic driver gets first autonomous car license