Barcelona striker Luis Suarez says he will not celebrate if he scores against Liverpool at Anfield in Tuesday's Champions League semi-final second leg.
Suarez, who left Liverpool in 2014 after three-and-a-half seasons, scored and then celebrated in Barcelona's 3-0 first-leg win at the Nou Camp.
The Uruguayan apologised for celebrating last week and says he "respects" Liverpool fans.
"I think people know the work I did here," said Suarez.
"I think there will be more applause than whistles. There may be quite a few who are not happy but I think there will be more who are happy and grateful."
He added: "Celebrating the goal last week, people who know about football, who love this sport, know about the importance of this.
"I have all the respect in the world for the Liverpool fans. Because I scored and celebrated with my fans, I say sorry.
"Obviously, it is clear that if I score a goal against Liverpool I won't celebrate it in the same way."
Suarez who scored 82 goals in 133 games for the Anfield club, added: "Being captain of Liverpool was one of the proudest moments of my career. It is something I won't forget. Playing in the elite with Barcelona was because of Liverpool and what they made me."
- Bongo scandal: Assembly withdraws ¢187k from contractor’s bank account without permission
- Intelligence Bureau arrests man with 656 ATM cards at KIA
- Hushpuppi – the Instagram influencer and international fraudster
- Dortmund’s Otto Addo to be appointed Black Stars assistant coach
- ARB Apex Bank investigates how Bongo Assembly withdrew money from account without owner’s approval
- Rwandan court finds ‘Hotel Rwanda’ film hero guilty in terrorism case
- Police to amend charges against Rev. Owusu Bempah and four others
- Milovan Rajevac announcement imminent after government, GFA execs approval
- Why single people smell different
- ‘Sometimes players don’t like it’ – Pochettino reacts to subbing off Messi
Agriculture and education will be a priority when approved – Tain DCE nominee
7 detained final year students of Sawla SHS denied bail
Francis-Xavier shares life story as Village of Hope celebrates 25th Anniversary
Board of Directors for Ghana Water Company inaugurated
Ejura shootings: Affected families submit Right to Information request for Committee’s report to President, Interior Minister
We should allow political parties to sponsor nominees in Assembly elections – Dan Botwe
Majority of the 260 MMDCE nominees should be confirmed within 10 days – Dan Botwe
Women entrepreneurs dominate private sector – Study says
Consciously plan for your retirement – Axis Pension boss urges
Akufo-Addo not required to choose MMDCEs from recommended list, selection process was only to aid him – Nana B
Ace Power Promotions Return With 4 Title Fights In Accra October 16
Black Queens bounce back in victory over Cameroon
Access Bank’s ‘Business Startup Challenge’ launched
West Blue Consulting Founder, Valentina Mintah joins Board of Kuenyehia Trust for Contemporary Art
Playback: PM Express discusses MMDCE nominations