Sidi Entertainment signee, BB staged an impressive performance at MTN Essikado Kuntum Festival, keeping fans on their feet till almost midnight.
The show started on Saturday night at Essikado and featured several other artistes including Patapaa. BB mounted the stage a few minutes past 9:00pm and had to be persuaded to end the show to allow Patapaa to perform.
Born Bright Boateng, BB formally ‘BB daboy wonder’ grew up in Takoradi and has been into music for some years.
He took part in the Nescafé African Revelation competition and explored several avenues to showcase his musical talent which includes rapping and singing.
BB has already released four major songs namely ‘Fawo Do Mame’ featuring Castro and ‘Asorte’, ‘Quik it’ and ‘My Lord is Good.’
He is signed to Sidi Entertainment which is owned by Shamsudeen Sidi Adam. He is out with a new song under his current record label titled ‘Adonai’ which is doing well.
Check photos below:
BB trilling fans with back to back hits
Adonai on freak
- I was slapped, kicked in the groin by National Security officials – Citi FM’s Caleb Kudah recounts ordeal
- Citi FM journalist broke GJA code of ethics by filming at National Security premises – Affail Monney
- Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
- I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
- Eight home-based players included in Ghana’s squad to face Morocco and Ivory Coast
- #FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
- Citi FM journalist committed no crime in filming at National Security premises – Samson Anyenini
- Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Mother shares experience
- Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
- Manner of Citi FM journalists’ arrest worrying – Sulemana Braimah
Academic City holds Diversity Day to deepen understanding of African Culture
German-based Muslim group supports Nsawam-Adoagyiri Zongo communities
IDeL-UEW to establish study centres in some West African Countries
Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
Children with hole in heart need help – Surgeon
Kpone Zonal Councils intensify fight against poor sanitation
Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in Citi FM journalist’s assault
Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
Pregnant woman, 2 others feared dead in Tamale-Buipe Highway accident
Ghana ranked 9th in SSA with highest value of energy infrastructure project – Report
UK funds cyber capacity building in Ghana
CSIR wants recognition for research works
Femi Kuti speaks after father, Fela, missed out on 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction
The neglected woman with a neglected disease
GPL wrap – Medeama and Bechem United lose at home for the first time as Hearts close gap at top