Nigeria’s Beverly kicked off the most crucial nominations of the season with her list of victims for the eviction guillotine.
Dillish was the first Housemate she threw her Nominations dagger at. “I swapped her last week and it’s not personal,” she said.
Cleo was next on her list “because she’s competition.” Cleo kindly returned the favour by Nominating Bev, because the Nigerian has never been Nominated before. “She’s never faced possible Eviction before.
“I want to see how strong she is,” Cleo said, before putting Head of House Elikem up because he can save himself.
Dillish also took a leaf out of Cleo’s book, putting Elikem up for the same reason. She then went a little more strategic by putting Bimp up because he is competition.
It would seem Bimp thinks the same of Dillish because he also put her up because she is a threat to his game. The Ethiopian also put Elikem up, not because he is Head of House, but because “we don’t get along.” No surprises here.
Elikem is not under any illusions regarding his relationship with Bimp either because he also pulled the trigger at the Ethiopian. “Bimp told me he hates me. He still blames me for the fact that Nando was Disqualified,” Elikem said.
The Ghanaian also put Angelo’s neck on the chopping block. Angelo repaid the favour by nominating Elikem because he will do anything to win. “He is also a hard worker when it benefits him,” he said.
Melvin, on the other hand, nominated Bimp because “everyone is close to me. If I choose one person for possible Eviction, it would have to be Bimp.” Melvin also nominated Elikem because he can save himself.
The chaff will be separated from the wheat this week as the finale looms.
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- Travellers complain of rampant robbery at Bunso Junction off Accra-Kumasi highway
- 9 Nigerians arrested for illegally entering Ghana after crossing Volta River
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- 36th ICAG Graduation Ceremony; female UCC alumni crowned overall best candidate
- Former NSMQ contestant, Francis Tetteh reported dead
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
Quality healthcare at Upper West Regional Hospital impeded over lack of food supply
‘NDC not at crossroads but we are at a point where the roads are likely to cross’ – Kunbuor
John Mahama must call sycophantic campaigners to order – Kunbuor
‘Let’s not lose our guard on Covid-19’ – NCCE cautions public
NDC party was formed to give voice to the voiceless-Antwi Boasiako
JoyBusiness’ MoneyLab educates on steps to follow to avoid fraud
Ghana claims 88 percent of 2020 WASSCE 8As
We want to model Ghanaian youth to become good citizens – ISGF Africa Chairman
Court reveals 13 factors behind Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
Message from the Morning Man: Sandbags
Forum held at Tema meant to reaffirm cadres group as major organ in NDC – Ben Ephson
Kwasi Korang: NPP leadership should be bold and stop the Bawumia camp from campaigning
Bawumia is a gem – Ama Busia
‘Bawumia is more than qualified to lead the NPP in 2024’ – Ama Busia
Group makes schooling attractive for blind and deaf student in Cape Coast through sports