Director of Communications for the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Yaw Buaben Asamoa has charged party communicators to be resolute and confident in propagating government policies and programs as the future fortunes of the party depend on them.
The former Member of Parliament for Adenta said this in a meeting with party communicators at Mfantseman in the Central Region.
The meeting was to mark a series of regional engagements that will see the empowering and strengthening these communicators to effectively churn out information on government programs and policies that will resonate with the populace.
Yaw Buaben Asamoa expressed concern over the lack of self-confidence on the part of some of the communicators.
He said the communicators must be conscious of their role as the eye of the party and be seen as such.
“If you, an NPP communicator can join the naysayers of E-levy, I bet you can’t say you are an NPP communicator,” he stated.
He, therefore charged the communicators to be fearless in touting the achievements of the government since the National Democratic Congress (NDC) has no alternative solutions.
Lawyer Buaben reiterated the need for the communicators to focus on Ghanaians and not the NDC.
“You must talk to Ghana and stop focusing on the NDC, many of you forget yourselves while on radio and only chat with
the NDC instead of focusing on Ghanaians.”
Lawyer Yaw Buaben also introduced the communication manual which will serve as a guide to making the communicators effective going into 2024 elections.
- Al Sadd and Andre Ayew agree to contract termination
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Close down Office of the Auditor-General – GHAMRO CEO fumes
- Monkeypox Outbreak: Ghana records four deaths, 116 cases
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Adomfe goes sombre as cop, family killed in fire are buried
- Minority Leadership Change: Party is not divided – Asiedu Nketia assures NDC-UK
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Full list of winners at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- Livestream: The Probe discusses Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Dr Ibn Kailan Abdul-Hamid appointed Head of UPSA’s Department of Marketing
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- CHAN 2022: CAF confirms change in kickoff time for final
- Newcastle sign Everton forward Anthony Gordon in £45m deal
- ‘We wanted a fresh start in 2023, but we have been worse’ – Klopp
- Brighton knock holders Liverpool out of FA Cup
- Moises Caicedo made ‘mistake’ asking to leave Brighton, says Roberto de Zerbi
- Pedri winner extends Barca’s La Liga advantage
- Chelsea sign teenage right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon in £31m deal
- Ghana signs agreements with Saudi Arabia on Hajj 2023
- Iraq reiterates support for Morocco’s sovereignty over Sahara
- Akufo-Addo’s loud silence on Auditor-General’s report shocking – Dr Apaak