Audio By Carbonatix
The Beckham family has made its first joint public appearance since Brooklyn Beckham posted on Instagram, confirming a rift in the family.
Last week, Brooklyn said in a statement he had no wish to reconcile with his family and accused his parents of attacking him and his wife in the press.
On Monday, Sir David and Lady Beckham were joined by three of their four children - Romeo, Cruz and Harper - during an appearance at Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris.
The appearance came as Lady Beckham received a new accolade by becoming a Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters.
Posting on her Instagram after receiving her award, Lady Beckham said: "I'm so honoured to be named a Chevalière de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Ministry of Culture.
"I have always deeply admired the French aesthetic and the seriousness with which it treats fashion as a form of art.
"So to be recognised here and embraced in this way is a profound privilege - one that reflects decades of commitment and dedication. My sincere thanks to the French Minister of Culture, Rachida Dati, for this honour.
"Thank you also to business partners who believed in me, my family, and especially David, my husband, and original investor.
"I couldn't be more grateful, you are my everything."
The honour is awarded by the French Ministry of Culture and recognises individual contributions of artists, writers, and cultural figures to the arts and literature.
It has previously been given to actresses Zoe Saldaña and Selena Gomez, director Denis Villeneuve and actor Jude Law, among others.


Although this is the Beckhams' first appearance as a family since Brooklyn's Instagram statement, several of them have been pictured individually in recent days.
Lady Beckham attended her bandmate Emma Bunton's 50th birthday over the weekend, while Sir David appeared at the World Economic Forum in Davos last week.
Meanwhile, Romeo appeared at US designer Willy Chavarria's show in Paris, while Cruz announced a mini-tour with his band in the UK and Europe.
In his Instagram post, Brooklyn Peltz Beckham said he does not want to "reconcile" with his family and accused his parents of "attacking" him and his wife Nicola Peltz Beckham in the press.
Brooklyn, the Beckhams' eldest child, alleged his parents tried "endlessly to ruin" his relationship, and accused his mother, Victoria, of hijacking their first wedding dance.
The Beckhams have not commented on the row, but Sir David, speaking generally about social media in Davos on Tuesday, said that children are "allowed to make mistakes".
Latest Stories
-
Iranian Embassy in Ghana responds to the remarks of the Israeli Ambassador to Ghana
3 minutes -
GNFS confirms six deaths, seven injured in Accra-Nsawam highway petrol tanker fire
22 minutes -
President Mahama commissions new Ghana embassy chancery in Addis Ababa
31 minutes -
Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu questions timing of OSP investigation into alleged vote buying in NPP Presidential Primary
33 minutes -
Photos: Dreams FC suffer 1-0 defeat at home to Karela
39 minutes -
Ghana needs clear policy to tackle galamsey, our past methods fell short – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
44 minutes -
Mahama pushes urgent rollout of Pan-African payment system at AU Summit
48 minutes -
AGA Obuasi Mine and partners inspire girls at Asare Bediako SHS to pursue careers in STEM
50 minutes -
Ashanti Regional Minister inaugurates Spatial Planning Committees, unveils plan to restore Kumasi’s green glory
59 minutes -
AI-driven technology set to boost farmers’ productivity and cut seed losses in Ghana
60 minutes -
Early polls are misleading – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu on Ghana’s 2028 elections
1 hour -
Black Princesses arrive in Ghana after victory over South Africa
1 hour -
NPP primaries: Gideon Boako reconciles opposing camps in Tano North
1 hour -
‘We will prepare ourselves to outweigh Uganda’ – Black Princesses coach Charles Sampson
1 hour -
Dr Bawumia can bounce back to win Ghana’s 2028 presidency – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
2 hours
